Search results

1. WonderIf

An idiot boosting his forum account

@Dual
  2. WonderIf

xray47

I have been trying to get xray47, but I couldn't find it. If anyone have it can you please give it to me?
  3. WonderIf

New Staff Role and Applications

Allow currently active well-known members to be able to apply for a new role on the forums this new staff role is only to delete advertising posts which I am really getting sick of.
  4. WonderIf

Mod version of V3

Make a mod version of v3 so mac users can still have vape. This way vape can gain more profit and more users. If anyone have a spook account which is also made by manthe they can get access to the mod version only by contacting the support and providing proof of ownership (which means vape and...
  5. WonderIf

RKY use vape

look on his second tab on chrome on 00:00
  6. WonderIf

Forums Suggestion

There have been many bots advertising their products on the forums in an annoying way. I have came out with a solution that might solve it. 1. Make it so new members can't post a link before making 10 posts. 2. Add their sites to chat filter on banning. 3. If a title of a thread is a link ban...
  7. WonderIf

Formatting my computer would change my HWID?

So I am going to format my computer and wondering if it would change my HWID and if it would, would it lock my account?
  8. WonderIf

Vape for Hyperium client

As the title says maybe make vape lite works for Hyperium client? Its using some forge libraries or similar libraries to forge