Search results

1. UwUisannoying

What are some good closet setting for the new backtrack on MMC?

What would they be for like 20ms 50ms 100ms <3
  2. UwUisannoying

What settings for Dynamic fakelag would be safe to use on my main on MMC

I have 15-20 ms so i was thinking rly low stuff like 3-4 transmission and 100-150 delay
  3. UwUisannoying

Settings for MMC (8-20MS)

Autoclicker: 15-18 Extra Randomization Aim Assist: 7.5H, 4V, 3.4 Blocks Hit Select: Active W Tap: 60 & 180 (Ik it's cringe but i have join problems that make W tapping rly hard) Sprint Scaffold: 75-100ms, Require Sneak: On ESP: 3D I have some other stuff that im just forgetting rn
  4. UwUisannoying

For Bedwars, which is best

I wanted to make a closet config for 40-50ms and was wondering Which is better to use Jump reset 90-100% chance Or Normal Velo 90-92%H/ 90-100% chance
  5. UwUisannoying

Does autoblock hit flag on hypixel?

I was just wondering, thx<3
  6. UwUisannoying

Can someone explain to me the blink module and what the differences are in between each setting?

@meowmeow sorry for the ping but like you're one of the most knowledgeable on most modules so yeah Anyways have a good ppl
  7. UwUisannoying

What is Hycraft's anticheat like and what are some good settings? (blatant/ closet)?

Basically I just want settings for this server Have a nice day
  8. UwUisannoying

People seem invisible on minemen.club

Once people get into a certain range, I can't see them anymore. I have nametags, esp and fullbright on but idk how that would effect it
  9. UwUisannoying

I'm new to using VapeV4, and I was wondering, will timer flag on hypixel even if it's at like, 1.02

Ik it probably does but I was just wondering like, if I toggled it in a fight for like 10 secs, would it flag? @IncognitoDoge u seem to know everything so could u help me out with this?