Search results

1. W

{HELP} vape on 1.19 missing blocks...

i use via forge on 1.12.2 and i like to use it on 1.19.2 however some blocks like deepslate are missing also copper isnt there is there any way i get the textures so i can play on 1.19.2??
  2. W

{REQUEST} MMC Strafe?

i was just playing someone on 20 ping and their movement was like jittery and i think he was using strafe if strafe is UD on MMC can i please have some settings for it (please only give me settings that i wont get banned using)
  3. W

{QUESTION/ REQUEST} Any advice for skywars or new settings?

ive been using decembers skywars config for about a week now and i still get slapped :( im on 100 - 120 ping im a good player but idk about hypixel maybe theres people using higher settings than me and not getting banned also if your rank was mvp + could you use higher settings for reach other...
  4. W

{HELP} V4 2D ESP NOT SHOWING

these are my settings and no i dont have antibot enabled
  5. W

Moved to general

Moved to General
  6. W

{HELP} Is it possible to inject Vape V4 into Salwyrr Client

Title Says it all
  7. W

Does reach actually work? {HYPIXEL}

I legit cheat on hypixel and a few months ago the reach was working fine but now idk im getting slapped by everyone im on 100 - 120 ping my current reach settings are 3.1 - 3.3
  8. W

[REQUEST] BEST LEGIT MINEMEN SETTINGS (15 - 30 ms)

i need legit minemen settings that wont get me banned for 15 - 30 ms
  9. W

[REQUEST] settings for hypixel {100 - 120ms}

I need legit settings that wont get me banned for the following gamemodes: skywars, bedwars, bridges... P.S What are the best aim assist settings i can use without risk of ban and are good for my ping (100 - 120ms)
  10. W

Salwyrr Client Support

Salwyrr client is one of the best clients when it comes too fps and cracked support so it would be just great if vape could run on it 🙏👍👍
  11. W

I need help finding this client [FOUND]

i will give you as much detail as i can remember of this client... - this client is a lunar client skid (its basically lunar client with a different name and a bunch of cool added features) - this client has fps spoofer, cps spoofer, ping spoofer - the logo of this client is like a sunset...