Search results

1. Yeah_Jack

Vape Giveaway

2. Yeah_Jack

Yeah Jack's Blatant BlockDrop Config

Config Showcase: Config Code: 687e6ea3-d9b6-4d73-8d2c-716ed970199d GUI Bind: . Server-IP: mc.Blockdrop.org
  3. Yeah_Jack

The new alt manager is here

Press your Gui bind in the multiplayer section to enable it. This is how it looks now.
  4. Yeah_Jack

How to bypass all AntiVPN's (updated)

There are two options You can use a paid VPN or do it for free with your phone's mobile data.
  5. Yeah_Jack

Collection of good suggestions

A couple of months ago, I commented on a post about making a list of suggestions that really should be implemented. Well, as I now already have a Vape website, I added a new section for it, which is available here: https://sites.google.com/view/ultimate-vape-sheet/suggestions. Of course, this is...
  6. Yeah_Jack

Vape Sale

Currently everything is 30% cheaper with this link: https://vape.gg/summer. Vape V4 costs now 24.99$ (-10$) and Vape Lite 34.99$ (-15$).
  7. Yeah_Jack

How to bypass AntiVPN's

There are 2 options: Paid and Free
  8. Yeah_Jack

YeahJack's Blatant Blocksmc Config

6/10/2023: The cracked blocksmc server is currently under review by Mojang, so you will have to play on the premium server, but you will last an exceptionally long time because of this! Keep in mind that this will get you staff banned, just not anti-cheat banned. Here are the IPs of the...
  9. Yeah_Jack

Ultimate Sheet of Vape Configs & Guides

Hello everyone, I made a Google site where you can get an overview of all relevant configs and guides for Vape: https://sites.google.com/view/ultimate-vape-sheet If you have any suggestions, please let me know here : )
  10. Yeah_Jack

YeahJack's Blatant Pika/Jartex Config

This config won't get you Anti-Cheat banned, and you will last an exceptionally long time as neither Pika nor Jartex Network have a report feature in their servers. Here are the IPs of the servers: Pika Network: pika-network.net Jartex Network: jartexnetwork.com If you don't want to read, just...
  11. Yeah_Jack

Outdated.

You can now bind a module to multiple key binds in Vape V4. Not sure how useful it is but it's here now.
  12. Yeah_Jack

december is back

@december is back and just got unbanned!
  13. Yeah_Jack

Forum pop-up for new members

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc.): Vape Forum Suggestion Description: A pop-up will pop-up when you have registered yourself on the forum that third-party clients aren't supported so not every new member is asking 10 times a day if the clients are supported or that the dev team should...
  14. Yeah_Jack

Head Hitter

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc.): Vape V4 Suggestion Description: If you are moving under a 2 blocks high path, the module will automatically head hit for you. There would be some options, like having to hold space to make it work (more legit), and the second option would be if it should...
  15. Yeah_Jack

Aim Assistant: Track one enemy

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc.): Vape V4, Vape Lite Suggestion Description: If you have the Aim Assistant on while there are two or more enemies near you, especially if you don't have much space, the Aim Assistant will go crazy as it tries to focus on the enemy that is closest to you...
  16. Yeah_Jack

Profiles Folder

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc.): Vape V4, Vape Lite Suggestion Description: If you have a bunch of profiles, you want to manage them a bit so a folder would be useful. You could create a folder for Hypixel for all of your Hypixel Profiles, then a folder for practice server, etc. Video...