Search results

1. Swojilla

Hypixel Game info

I was wondering if on cops and crimes on hypixel using hit boxes would allow my shots to hit better or around corners i have never tried it. Esp works very well.
  2. Swojilla

i have a screen share question

i would like to know what servers can ban if you get ssd I got ssed and they found a mouse macro which i was not using or had on my pc to my knowledge, they banned me for it when i had vapelite and they could did not ban me for that when i had self destruct. I would like to know if there’s...
  3. Swojilla

Add real x-ray to vape-lite

Can you add actual toggable x-ray to vape lite, Instead u have to add block values to search which is hard and not as nice to see.
  4. Swojilla

Viper Reach Setting

Need a safe Reach settings on vipermc let me know a setting that is safe
  5. Swojilla

Viperhcf setting

is 9-14 ac ok and can i use any reach on viper considering new anticheat i have abou 40-50 ping average i use aa 69 and thats about it lmk
  6. Swojilla

vape lite issue

why does vape lite open a new window on my pc its weird even when i close it completely
  7. Swojilla

W-Tap Settings

Anyone use W-Tap on vape lite or vape v4 know any normal settings for it like delay times that wont get you banned i dont think ive gotten banned for it but i want to make sure that it works properly. mainly want to test it out with base settings
  8. Swojilla

add 1.17+ for vape v4 vape lite

I think this needs to be added since i play Minehut servers would like to cheat on there since most of their servers are 1.17+ i dont know how hard it would be to add it but this is a suggestion.
  9. Swojilla

Any good clients that work with vape lite 1.17-1.18.1

anyone know any legit clients that work with said vape lite. post below