Search results

1. obliging

Leaving / Quitting Forums + MC

I know it's been like 1 month since you said this shit, but I'll miss you IncognitoDoge. You helped multiple people like myself when we needed to ask a question on the forums.. AND one of the rare specimen of individuals who don't act retarded and sped unironically. Godspeed o7
  2. obliging

Please do not use hitboxes

Oh yeah here's another thing. Don't use Misplace on Reach. You will get banned (Learned that the hard way)
  3. obliging

You can buy from localts.

You can buy from localts.
  4. obliging

FRIENDS BETA CODE GIVEAWAY

Hello
  5. obliging

Inject into laby

At that point just use Discord or something...
  6. obliging

Is KeepSprint still detected?

Just asking
  7. obliging

Not gonna this community change a lot from last year. 2022: Unfunny toxicity 2023: Wow actual...

Not gonna this community change a lot from last year. 2022: Unfunny toxicity 2023: Wow actual helpful people! :O No but for real I thank the people who give information about cheating and settings to us as a whole.
  8. obliging

cookie alts

+1 I bought cookie alts recently and I didn't know that they would work like this (bought from localts) You can use alternative ways to put cookie alts (As mentioned above) and inject vape, but it would be preferred to log into cookie alts with Vape. So yeah
  9. obliging

How are u getting banned on hypixel?

" i play with 5.4 to 6.0 reach with 30 velo on 130ping since years on my main still nothing, what are u waffling about honestly? I dont understand yall" You have to be trolling because this is braindead as fuck. 😭
  10. obliging

@kms I wish but no lol

@kms I wish but no lol
  11. obliging

Any alt shops?

Title
  12. obliging

Note to self: DO NOT use misplace ☠️☠️ (I usually play with very legit settings but I decided to...

Note to self: DO NOT use misplace ☠️☠️ (I usually play with very legit settings but I decided to be a retard yesterday loool)
  13. obliging

Hope VAPEv4 updates support in-game account switching like other clients

You can in-game account switch. Just go to multiplayer tab and click right shift. You should get this
  14. obliging

If you are complaining about hypixel bans / anticheat please read this.

Wait is Freecam itself detectable? Like if using it you could possibly get banned? (On Hypixel to be specific) Or is it detectable when you're using it to break blocks (for BW) Edit: I'm very shitty at explaining things. So I may sound very retarded :"(
  15. obliging

What do you do when you don't vape?

Function like a genuine human being?
  16. obliging

Pika Network Config

How the fuck do you have Vape v4 but cheat on a cracked Minecraft server? 😭😭😭
  17. obliging

Why is my MMC getting fucking ass. I had 20 and now I have 60 wtf

Why is my MMC getting fucking ass. I had 20 and now I have 60 wtf
  18. obliging

is vape really worth it?

Blatant wise: No Legit wise: Yes In my opinion it feels overpriced but maybe we can get a revival of vape being A LOT better again. (I know Manthe works hard as shit on this so no worry to him)
  19. obliging

mmc legit settings

Don't even use these settings, just use some AC and thats it Or you could probably use 0.03 hitboxes (but it needs to be TOGGLED like every 5-10 hits)