Search results

1. M

mmc ban waves?

ban waves in mmc still exist?
  2. M

Idk

I'm bored and I want to cause havoc, so I think that you could 6 block on any server.. IF you use like 2block to 6block this has a lot of randomization and even goes under normal reach..
  3. M

Idc ban

Give me blatant af settings on coldpvp that can bypass ac for like 15 mins
  4. M

Reward

Give a reward of like 1 month vape lite to people who's suggestion got into the client
  5. M

Bener net

If I use bener net to get like 300 ping, would I be able to use hypixel settings for 300 ping bypasses or does it still need settings for your normal ping
  6. M

Fastplace 0

Does fastplace on 0 bypass watchdog
  7. M

More versions

More version have came out so think of adding support for newer versions like 1.18
  8. M

Matrix ac

Servers using matrix anticheat just stops the module autoclickr from working only one hit every 5 hits register I don't know if it's a bug reach is out of the question with ac it just only allowed you to have one block reach
  9. M

Fix auto w tap

It may be hard but maybe try to salvage the auto w tap module, it would be possible as I have seen people using whiteout auto w tap get really good combos without w yapping or trying too hard
  10. M

scaffold

add more features in scaffold where it has the timing for many bridging methods like godbridging and many other briding methods that make you look legit.. and not just blatant scafolding and getting banned in 2 minutes... it will just be clicking at the right timing for you to get a godbridge or...
  11. M

mmc

i have used aa on mmc with 20 v 15 h and 90 angle im pretty sure those are settings that will easily bypass agc
  12. M

headlock

maybe make an option to make aim assist to aim to your opponents head and not center of mass
  13. M

is there a new vape update?

i tried to inject vape but it said outdated version so idk if theres a new update yet
  14. M

mmc ka

could i use like killaura at the lowest settings at 1 angle.. just to like flick not having to click with bypassing agc
  15. M

mmc increase strafing speed

so does the increase speed while strafing thing in aa bypass agc?
  16. M

vape v4 + v3

how do i inject both vape v4 and vape v3
  17. M

cold pvp settings

i want blatant cold pvp settings that wont get me anticheat ban
  18. M

vape bedrock support

there are no ghost clients in bedrock and seeing that everyone with java editon now has bedrock... so maybe try to use vape on bedrock...?
  19. M

a vpn bypasser

maybe something that can bypass vpns so we dont need to login every time, cuz i use vpns or cloudflare and then i need to enter password