Search results

1. PapiJors

Friends Update Discussion

No, it is not and will not be. The killaura from Raven b-, RavenB4 and even the one from rise 6 perfectly bypasses any anticheat. You can't even see the rotations. If you buy VapeV4 you want it for the killaura and the blatant not to play gay only with autoclicker and aim Assist
  2. PapiJors

Friends Update Discussion

Yo pienso que Manthe es un pendejo agregando eso en vez de bypasses y más trabajo en los módulos blatant
  3. PapiJors

110/120 ms universocraft config

Ward
  4. PapiJors

Constant crashing on Badlion Client with v4

hey meowmeow do you know how I can activate the alt manager of the vape in badlion client? It doesn't work because the multiplayer section is different and I can't use the alt manager in badlion client
  5. PapiJors

Perfect Swing on autoclicker

greatly improves the gaming experience
  6. PapiJors

We all want to see the rotations...
  7. PapiJors

Well, yes, but now that the mod is known, it is fashionable later it will be something forgotten and I probably won't even play Minecraft, that's the bad thing.
  8. PapiJors

It won't be the same, even now it's losing hype :/
  9. PapiJors

with me. I don't have a YouTube channel, I wouldn't pass it on to anyone. I only want it for personal use
  10. PapiJors

It's understandable, I only know about merryzz and you who have the mod. But just like in Minecraft, if no one finds out that you're passing it, you're not cheating 😏 Send it to me on discord I left it there thanks
  11. PapiJors

We need it
  12. PapiJors

but, seriously. Merryzz has this mod for 2 months or more and you probably have it too for helping him get config for hypixel or I don't know how but I also want to have it and enjoy the experience. how can I get it?
  13. PapiJors

No, no eres :)
  14. PapiJors

oh ok thanks. pass me the mod of the rotations please Jors#9272
  15. PapiJors

16. PapiJors

my killaura does not have the perfect swing option and I always download every day vape (I have it updated)
  17. PapiJors

Hyperpixel configuration

XD pa' qué compras vape si ni usarlo sabes mija JAJAJA
  18. PapiJors

Minemen Best Anticheat

Can you explain to me the vape bypasses for example "Anticheat A" "Anticheat B" and others? I'm about to buy it but I want to know that