Search results

1. Skateboardings

just a rare check on the forums

anything new going on here? just checkin thats about it
  2. Skateboardings

ban hydra.

like if upvote downvote or literally any other reaction if disagree
  3. Skateboardings

donation option on the main vape website (not the forums, the place to buy vape)

title, also where you can donate any amount of money you want
  4. Skateboardings

ban @Hydra

yk why at this point
  5. Skateboardings

q u e s t i o n

who has the most reaction score (dont include me in the list i just wanna know the top 5)
  6. Skateboardings

shitty suggestion again bc im bored

maybe make vape have a loader option like lunar, blc and labymod if people have injection problems (ik they can just contact support but most people here are dumb) heres how i'd say make it work: make it launch before mc (like lunar and the others) and make it where you can select a variety of...
  7. Skateboardings

ban vote

@cnmrsunshine @Goddamnt
  8. Skateboardings

ban @GANGMEMBERVOX

ban the swat / dox threatning faggot @GANGMEMBERVOX legit even worse than keepyourselfsafe
  9. Skateboardings

how to not get flamed by the entirety of the vape forums

read my signature and boom should give you a good sense on how
  10. Skateboardings

birthday boyss

10 MINUTES UNTIL BIRTHDAY. LETS FUCKING GO.
  11. Skateboardings

another title suggestion bc im lazy to edit and my memory is shit (list of names and categories)

so incase any people dont know how id organize the titles above wkm here ya go: God, trophy: "My guy has more IQ than everyone on the planet... Thank you for existing." doge (yk who im talkin about @IncognitoDoge), trophy: "The king of all..." rofl (only to @rofl he earned it but yk...
  12. Skateboardings

new title above well known member (Legend) (and another suggestion)

maybe add this to like people with 1.5k - 2k+ reaction score within the top 10 - top 5 in message count 2nd suggestion: ban @Smh and @cottonpicker and @Hydra and maybe @KeepYourselfSafe
  13. Skateboardings

sorta vague question ive never had the answer to

is it just me or is it when we accomplish even the stupidest and slightest accomplishments in life we get either 1 2 or even all of these: 1. excited as fuck and break your floor from jumping 2. get turned on more than a bella delphine onlyfans stalker when you see it 3. go...
  14. Skateboardings

balls or nuts

15. Skateboardings

yet another shitty suggestion bc im bored

make the forums be able to give people negative reaction score like if someone gets more negative reactions than positive it shows as -<number>
  16. Skateboardings

bump spam gang bc im bored and got nothing to do

sign your bump here
  17. Skateboardings

idiotic question for me to ask but idrc as im too lazy and burned out rn

anyone mind giving me a good pfp / anime pfp im too lazy to research 12+ hours of a 2d hentai profile picture ty
  18. Skateboardings

petition: unban seby

you know the drill