Search results

1. Lupa

how much reach & velo is safe on hypixel?

as said above, it also depends a lot on your ping and how blatant you wanna be, if you just wanna chill then play with 3.1 - 3.3 and like 80% horizontal velo
  2. Lupa

Hypixel skywars.

that is absolute bullshit, you can use 3.8 reach on 100 ping and dont even get staff banned, where are you getting your infos from dude seriously personally been playing on my main with 3.3 - 3.5 for over a year without a ban, and 3.5 - 3.8 on toggle, i have 100 - 120ms
  3. Lupa

why tf can i not inject vape anymore

thats the error im getting and when i press my keybind for gui it just shows my mouse cursor and the gui is not visible
  4. Lupa

rip i thought so

rip i thought so
  5. Lupa

the blatant module dev quit / left the team, so there is noone atm to make new bypasses.

the blatant module dev quit / left the team, so there is noone atm to make new bypasses.
  6. Lupa

sigma 6.0

CRITICALS BYPASSING HYPIXEL 2022??? NEW BEST CLIENT???ULTRA TPAURA 100 BLOCK RACH???
  7. Lupa

Best ghost client rn

i think drip is somewhat decent but its so fucking expensive
  8. Lupa

Where do good hackers get their alts to hack on?

u have something against blacks???
  9. Lupa

Linda's Hypixel Settings [V4, 120ms, Legit]

how am i a retard? but it's okay if you dont want to use these settings, dont use them, i'm gonna enjoy my time with them in the meantime
  10. Lupa

nice joke nobody laughed unfortunately
  11. Lupa

"hack" accounts 🤡😂
  12. Lupa

minecraft.com 😂
  13. Lupa

sumo fences for v4

+1
  14. Lupa

will my sumo settings get me staffed?

ha ha. this supposd to be sumo settings? go with 3.3 - 3.5 69 100 100 0.1 hitbox noone will care. dont go on any leaderboards tho.
  15. Lupa

Settings help for 220-270ms

3.2 - 3.4 reach, 80 100 100 velocity, scaffold 80-100 because blocks may disappear when you go to fast with ur ping, always enable antibot of course. visuals are not detected aswell
  16. Lupa

Vape velocity flagging on hypixel?

tbf i got some flags with it while using vertical velocity and autoblock killaura at the same time. may have been a little too much lol.
  17. Lupa

what the fuck is bedplates

cool thing i like to do is enable search and only set it to obsidian. then you'll at least always see when they have obsidian even on LC.
  18. Lupa

60 - 80
  19. Lupa

thats nothing you can do 3.3 - 3.5 50 100 100 on toggle and nobody would ban you