Search results

1. I

Blockhit (auto) flagging with new watchdog update

yea flags like a mf, same with blatant scaffold nonsprint (worked ~1 month ago), same with tower (although it was very limited)
  2. I

looking for teammates

I dont cheat cause I suck, I do it to easily toggle against a fake legit sniper and to make games go faster so I can grind more? Hop on MMC and ill beat your ass, you literally ASKED PEOPLE IN JUUL DISCORD SERVER TO PLAY BEDWARS WITH YOU, if that isnt sad to you I really dont know what is, go...
  3. I

looking for teammates

You fucking retard this is vape forums, ofc im gonna be cheating but I literally closet cheat, hop on mmc and ill drop you
  4. I

blatant kill aura settings on hypixel that wont get me flagged

APS: 14.3-14.3 (ncp moment) Switch Delay: 200ms Swing Range: 4.6 (hvh) Attack Range: 4.6 (hvh) Max Angle: 360 Max Targets: 4 Aim Mode: Silent or Anticheat Autoblock: On
  5. I

vape v4.09 gui this post is shit and just ignore it

You fucking recreate it retard, you dont ask for the src
  6. I

looking for teammates

bro is weird has no friends smh No 200 bw ws?? Cant relate
  7. I

Got banned with this settings

i use 3.6 reach, 80 100 100 velo, no aa, ac 19-19 and sometimes toggle ka on my main for about a year...
  8. I

ROBLOX VAPE ???

boot me bro come on, im waiting
  9. I

another suggestion vape v4

if you cant fucking tell, its a joke
  10. I

ViaVersion integration

vape doesnt work on anything 1.12.2+
  11. I

Alt migration is now mandatory

its really not, ik a place where i can get migrated for 60c each (although min quantity is 100), but thats a better price then some NFA unbs (altening, alts,top, betteralts)
  12. I

another suggestion vape v4

cool idea all manthe just needs to do is ask Arithmo to skid the code from exhi
  13. I

ViaVersion integration

good idea ig i see blatant clients with this
  14. I

Vape Tweaker

i have 2 methods to make the speed bypass lmao, one you dont have to do shit and is very easy and the other one requires you to go on forge
  15. I

rate my config (bedwars)

yes, finally someone who acutally understands staff
  16. I

BEDWARS settings

good settings, everyone else is too retarded FaStPlaCe PuNjabI ByPAsS nO
  17. I

rate my config (bedwars)

this is similar to what I use, if someone on the forums says your gonna get banned, dw your not good enough cfg yes
  18. I

Adding Autoplace & Bedaura (Fucker) just like Raven Client

There are 2 ways of bednuking on vape, wasnt intensionally made but lunar fucked up or maybe vape not sure, one for if your in blatant mode and one if your not
  19. I

stop being pussies and use this config

no shit, however using 3.5 reach and some light velo isnt gonna get you fat assed, talking from experience
  20. I

Guys give blatant KA settings that will bypass watchcat

if your going for a fkdr alt, just gonna say wouldnt be good in a hvh if your against someone whos on vape that knows better hvh settings (legit ka better)