Search results

1. bruhpoop

will retardog or staff ban me for using these settingd

Server: hypixel Ping: 220-230+ Level: semi legit but safe ———————————— Aim assist Click Aim ✅ Aim while on target ✅ Horizontal speed - 7 Max angle - 90 Distance - 3.5 ———————————— Reach Water check ✅ Only while sprinting ✅ Verical check ❌ Reach - 3.2-3.3 ———————————— Velocity Only when on target...
  2. bruhpoop

Are these settings still safe?

I was wondering if these settings will get me banned by retardog or staff, it has been a year since i last checked so. If these settings do infact get dogged or staffed please let me know what to change if i can even go a bit more blatant and still be safe from bans. Server: hypixel Ping...
  3. bruhpoop

hello cuties

as an ambassador of vape forums i just wanted to say hello and to all my fans sorry i disappeared for a year. P.s no hate please donr say any mean things
  4. bruhpoop

still good bedwars settings? (closet)

ok so basically I had exams and stopped playing video games but u can play now and wanted to know if my settings are still viable for hypixel semi legit cheating https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/legit-semilegit-settings-that-wont-get-dogged-or-staffed.32924/#post-165604 these are my...
  5. bruhpoop

pls i want winner!!1!11

ok ill cut to the chase so since i have been unbanned on hypixel (ban reason was for sending an ip grabber to my mate lol) I have realised i still queue with sweats and because i havnt played in so long im a lot worse and cant fight sweats so lmk what your toggle settings are for fighting no...
  6. bruhpoop

Why do people still ask for these settings

everyday i start off my morning by waking up then i look o. vape forums then go to the settings section and the top posts are always like NEED HYPIXEL UNDETECTABLE CLOSET SETTINGS!!! 69MS there are plenty of posts about this already that are all up to date but people still ask for settings for...
  7. bruhpoop

best bedwars toggle settings?

lol i need some toggle settings on hypixel bedwars for when bed break and fighting sweats currently im using 85/100/100 3.1-3.3 and thats it so tell how what i should do for toggle settings that wont get me banned (on main)
  8. bruhpoop

velocity question

is there a way on the velocity module to make it that I take more knockback instead of taking less? if not this would be funny to see be added
  9. bruhpoop

guys im so very sad rn (emotional)

guys sadly I have just been called out for 6 blocking on mineman by emilywaifu she said I was ping spoofing but I just live in south africa Johannesburg :( They told staff to ban me because i supposedly sniped their winstreak please provide me with emotional support for example tellling me “kys”...
  10. bruhpoop

i found probs best server for cheating

ok guys u prob wont believe me but i tested it with like 300ms should work with any tho basically bedless noobs server bridger.land HAS THE WORST ANTICHEAT EVER like holy shit you can fly at max speed use speed at whatever setting (anti cheat A) and it doesnt even lag back i was literally using...
  11. bruhpoop

autoclicker for godbridge

anyone give me good settings (autoclciker) mainly gonna be used on hypixel paired with 1 delay fastplace yes ik that ac doesnt flag but just tell me whats good for godbridge 200+ms
  12. bruhpoop

pls unban seby he is a good man

im so sad to inform you but one of the soldiers of god seby got banned ☹️ this is terrible news seby is a good christian sould and would never be homophobic, racist or sexist or any other form of hate he is a good christian he also supports other religions like islam and buddhism he deserves an...
  13. bruhpoop

hypixel reach

hello currently im using 3.0-3.3 reach with 200+ms on bedwars for hypixel is this good for semi legit and wont get me banned or should i change it if i can make this higher/better without risking a ban please let me know.
  14. bruhpoop

bitcoin edge

guys im so broken 😞 apparently i got scammed by some nigerian guy in nigeria (his voice is hot tho) he said i would get 12 bitcoins and i chose to redeem them and that they would be out into my account! I was told to pay a 15,000 U.S dollar fee, I was like that doesnt matter im getting so much...
  15. bruhpoop

Aim assist questions

1. what does click aim actually do 2. I legit butterfly click. I dont notice the difference when aa is on or off but when i use an autoclicker i notice the difference is there a reason for this? settings i use: only while targeting ✅ click aim ✅ horizontal speed - 7 max angle - 90 max...
  16. bruhpoop

someone broke into my house help!!1!

guys omg 😱 i am hiding inside of my drawer (i can dislocate my joints at will!1) i was like this is an emergency i need help so i go on vape forums and ask the vape community on how to take out a big middle aged male (possibly armed) please submit your suggestions below.👇 👇 😊
  17. bruhpoop

should I use hitboxes or no?

Server: Hypixel Ping: 220-230 Level: legit but want a good advantage on main acc Settings: hitboxes I want to know if I should use hitboxes on my main account and if it will get me banned and if its undetectable. If it is please reccomend me do settings for hypixel.
  18. bruhpoop

Aim Assist Settings

Server: hypixel Ping: 220-230 level: legit Basically I need to know what settings to use for aim assist I legit butterfly click and tell me what settings I should click on or off for example do I use click aim? Or aim while on target?
  19. bruhpoop

is this reach and velocity undetectable with 230ms ?

using 80/100/100 velocity and 3.3 block reach undetectable with 230ms?
  20. bruhpoop

Legit scaffold or fast place settings

Hello, I need to know good settings for legit scaffold or fast place that wont get me banned on my main account and looks legit.