Search results

1. ieatballslots

ESP Aim Addon

Use the calculation done for AimAssist to draw a point on a player to show where to aim to maximize your reach based on your and your opponent's current position in real time as a toggleable option for ESP
  2. ieatballslots

lmao discord is disabled

either they didnt like the discord.gg/vapecommunity server or they thought me traveling around the us and using discord occasionally was sus btw if youre in the discord.gg/vapecommunity server please tell me if the discord is still up
  3. ieatballslots

The Unspoken Rules of the Forums

This is basically the unspoken rules list of the Vape Forums. Abide by these rules and you most likely won't get harassed and called gay. This post will be separated into 3 Sections; Replies, Guides, and Threads.
  4. ieatballslots

1k Messages

such coolness very clean number
  5. ieatballslots

My Guide for Cheating on RSW / RBW

So as the title says, this is going to be my guide on Hypixel Cheating, except it is for Ranked gamemodes. In this guide, I will only be providing a legit configuration. If you have a ping of over 90 MS or wish to use a semi-legit config, use the configuration for the previous ELO range or...
  6. ieatballslots

My Guide to Cheating on Hypixel

Basically this is gonna be my MMC guide, but I'm also going to be covering kinda blatant setts. Keep in mind this guide is mainly made for closet cheating clients such as Dream, Vape, Entropy, and Raven unless stated otherwise. All provided settings may result in getting staffed, but they are...
  7. ieatballslots

My Guide to Cheating on Minemen Club

i deleted this shit dont cheat on mmc lol
  8. ieatballslots

Bad hydra

What does the community think of @Hydra?
  9. ieatballslots

boosting thread

if ur at well known member and wanna get a number than go right ahead if ur trying to get there then leave right now we dont want u to get a big head also bump
  10. ieatballslots

Dont ruin this

420 react score pog
  11. ieatballslots

FFFF

im fucking locked out of my ms account 🤣. and my three accounts i send recovery emails to are also locked so RIP
  12. ieatballslots

Should I start using tor?

title lol
  13. ieatballslots

What are your weirdest settings?

What are your weirdest settings for different servers? ⬇ COMMENT ⬇
  14. ieatballslots

[POLL] What is your hypixel max reach?

post other settings in comments
  15. ieatballslots

[POLL] What settings do you use on hypixel?

What max reach do you use? Comment additional settings in comments.
  16. ieatballslots

overstress congrats on well known member

idk follow me 2 ig
  17. ieatballslots

meme

man
  18. ieatballslots

Chance option for reach

Pretty much the chance slider on velocity but for reach. So pretty much you could reach on minemen club if this was added, because AGC doesnt ban if hits arent consistent. If this sounds stupid let me know, just an idea
  19. ieatballslots

the staff on lunar lol

i dont know what the fuck is with the staff on lunar.gg, but i was playing legit pot against some laggy kid and they just decided to ban me. if i was failing checks i think i shouldve at least been screenshared right? tell me what you think
  20. ieatballslots

vape lite antibot

possibly antibot for vape lite, idk. it would stop ppl from asking how to stop attacking npcs and stuff