Search results

1. ieatballslots

PlayerVisual Tab with features

the fuck last time i made a vid on mmc cheaters was like 9 months ago also i havent cheated on mmc or make cheat configs for mmc for over 1 and a half years also fix ur grammar china hat boy
  2. ieatballslots

Safe Configs (Hypixel,Minemenclub)

i agree with that, however i was more thinking about using aimassist on a different server over the course of a few hours, not weeks thats what i meant when i said that using high aimassist isnt much of a problem if u can aim legit
  3. ieatballslots

thats not what i said retard
  4. ieatballslots

ye kite is kind of buggy, but u can use it to your advantage if you know what yourse doing and using high aa does ruin ur aim for sure, but if you already have insane aim legit, theres not much of a need to worry about it
  5. ieatballslots

ah so it doesnt communicate with other clients that would be a nice feature
  6. ieatballslots

if you had a cape that shows to other vape users and ur not on a hvh server then staff could literally just buy vape and see whos using it would deff be optional ofc, but some idiots prob going to turn it on and think that it only shows for him and get himself banned it would be cool as a...
  7. ieatballslots

i personally use 13-18 on hypixel and 100h 100v 100c kite mode. id also decrease the scaffold delay by a lot, cuz with what ur using id be faster speedbridging legit. you can also go over the slider on hypixel if you know what you're doing and decrease your reach with it, as having good and...
  8. ieatballslots

MMC reach

why do you cheat on mmc? its a mfing practice server. i get if u do it for fun but at least do it in ranked where every1 cheats anyways or blatantly on some shit server
  9. ieatballslots

ESP Aim Addon

bump
  10. ieatballslots

ESP Aim Addon

Use the calculation done for AimAssist to draw a point on a player to show where to aim to maximize your reach based on your and your opponent's current position in real time as a toggleable option for ESP
  11. ieatballslots

What reach setting is safe for hypixel now that reach got updated?

very legit: 3.15-3.25 legitish: 3.25-3.35 semi legit: 3.4-3.5 very legit and legitsh shouldn't get u banned unless u do rsw or something cuz the staff there have a few braincells semi legit should only rly be used in sumo or for toggle also jesus i havent been on this forum for a while my...
  12. ieatballslots

My Guide to Cheating on Minemen Club

i deleted this shit dont cheat on mmc lmao
  13. ieatballslots

[COMPLETE GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

fastplace doesnt flag on hypixel on any settings
  14. ieatballslots

you joined four months ago and youre calling me irrelevant and retarded

you joined four months ago and youre calling me irrelevant and retarded
  15. ieatballslots

im quitting cheating and this forum so cheating just isnt really fun for me anymore, ive quit...

im quitting cheating and this forum so cheating just isnt really fun for me anymore, ive quit hypixel for the most part and i dont cheat on mmc anymore, i just dont feel the need too. i find the game more enjoyable when you actually build up your skill instead of just cheating to get some in...
  16. ieatballslots

lmao discord is disabled

yep its termed
  17. ieatballslots

Lunar Client HWID

sus
  18. ieatballslots

lmao discord is disabled

1 year now please dont hurt me im just a wittle bwby boi
  19. ieatballslots

lmao discord is disabled

says the man whos pfp is literally that of a dude with a clown nose, really shows something about your personality tbh