Search results

1. Reff

The problem with vape forums... + HYPIXEL BYPASS MINI GUIDE

nobody that is active on these forums knows shit about hypixel anticheat or ban system and when people ask for advice they give the most half assed settings like 3.2 reach as someone who used to create godly configs on all client's with my own methods and bypasses including recreating respawn...
  2. Reff

nyor appeal

I am here to request for certain individuals to hop off nyor's dick as boosting reaction score is not a crime. Nyor was the most active forum'er and was actually somewhat useful unlike 90% of the people here which give out the shittest settings because they cannot afford alts to do hypixel...
  3. Reff

read

how do I modify social cred samthesweat is a faggot and a broke nigga from mosta low income as fuck
  4. Reff

wawa

owns com
  5. Reff

wwhy did my rep reset

smh
  6. Reff

hi

h
  7. Reff

Vape Tweaker

@Manthe Is using this bannable (its not cracked its just a tweaked version still requires to purchase v4) just a FREE tweak
  8. Reff

no comment

9. Reff

manthe

@Manthe opinions on APEV4 💀
  10. Reff

safe to use on mains (not for closet cheaters)

100+ ms : 60 100 Velo 3.5 Reach (MAX NCP REG) 0.2 Hitboxes Antibot ON (do not use in RSW/TOURNAMENTS) BYPASSES: GREEN = BYPASSING ORANGE = BYPASSING ANTICHEAT FULLY BUT STAFF HAS CHECKS FOR IT/OBVIOUS TO STAFF RED = DOESN'T BYPASS ANTICHEAT/NOT WORKING KEEPSPRINT KILLAURA 10-13 APS (LEGIT...
  11. Reff

Blatant/Safe fully bypassing settings (not for pussies)

100+ ms : 60 100 Velo 3.5 Reach (MAX NCP REG) 0.2 Hitboxes Antibot ON (do not use in RSW/TOURNAMENTS) BYPASSES: GREEN = BYPASSING ORANGE = BYPASSING ANTICHEAT FULLY BUT STAFF HAS CHECKS FOR IT/OBVIOUS TO STAFF RED DOESN'T BYPASS ANTICHEAT/NOT WORKING KEEPSPRINT KILLAURA 10-13 APS (LEGIT...
  12. Reff

blm brownies

INGREDIENTS For brownies: 1 cup butter 226.81 grams 3/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa 88.5 grams 2 cups sugar 400 grams 4 eggs 2 teaspoons vanilla 1 cup flour 125 grams 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips 182.4 grams 1 cup white chocolate chips 182.4 grams Optional: walnuts...
  13. Reff

mmc vs vapev4

@Manthe pls unban i was just butterfly clicking
  14. Reff

how to not get banned with blatant modules

learn how to cheat V4 config UUID = ae0508d0-f50b-4731-8594-10d94d9469d1 END or PRTSC to open gui btw if you're a jew you're being added to doxbin
  15. Reff

Forum Abortions

the forums have become the most retarded place to be in more retarded than the hypixel forums i would like to request admin so i can ban all these negros and enslave them because it's getting out of hand and it's hard to find normal people here.
  16. Reff

69 reaction score praise me
  17. Reff

Antifall on hypixel

Recently antifall has been patched on the hypixel network, sad moment comes to desperate measures one of the best modules for bedwars clutching has been patched, i would like to request for the developers to prioritise fixing anti fall as it is the reason vape is the best client. wawa op #reff...