Search results

1. togleXD

Togle's Hypixel Vape Settings || UHC || Skywars || Practice || Never Banned || Recording ||

YEa btw DO NOT USE THESE SETTINGS NOW LOOL
  2. togleXD

All hypixel vape users:

gg?
  3. togleXD

add rod aimbot on lite

it's there v3, and it's not exactly "blatant" so why not add it on lite? can't see anything wrong with it :>
  4. togleXD

Slower scaffold on lite

tried this on elgot, and i completely agree. it's way too blatant. it should defo be adjustable imo
  5. togleXD

Togle's Vape Lite Settings - Hypixel || XRAY || Practice || Undectable || UHC

i still bhop on my 13 star account
  6. togleXD

Ive used max aim assist idk why u got banend doesn't matter tho idrc
  7. togleXD

nope i've use aimassist on mmc ef gupwregft9 o3ei9[bh
  8. togleXD

just use keepsprint bhop and ka that's all u need. you can use the default settings for all and...

just use keepsprint bhop and ka that's all u need. you can use the default settings for all and will work just fine. maybe increase APS to whatever you want, it works just fine
  9. togleXD

.... i don't know what to say to this just use keepsprint bhop and ka that's all u need. you can...

.... i don't know what to say to this just use keepsprint bhop and ka that's all u need. you can use the default settings for all and will work just fine.
  10. togleXD

togle#4882

togle#4882
  11. togleXD

Togle's Hypixel Vape Settings || UHC || Skywars || Practice || Never Banned || Recording ||

not all heroes wear capes and yet it's still got 100s of uses
  12. togleXD

https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/togles-vape-lite-settings-hypixel-xray-practice-undectable-uhc.7477/#post-38450
  13. togleXD

yikes funny to see this old settjbgs are still relevant... i kinda privated these on the actual vape v3 gui thimg lmk if i should list them up again
  14. togleXD

My uhc hypixel settings 9star

tqcg!?
  15. togleXD

nope, you can use xray 47, but that only finds caves not ores click on the GUI and click on TAB and you can see the keybinds
  16. togleXD

Will frequent IP changes lock accounts?

change ips every 2 hours and you ll be fine unless you go to another country