Search results

1. JSPeg8

UNDETECTABLE HYPIXEL CONFIG 2023

auto click: 4.5 - 8.91 cps reach: 3.814 - 4.591 aim assist: 400h 211v velocity: 61.7 88.3 11 hitboxes: 6.89 search grass blocks whitelisted cave mode backtrack 200 ticks undetectable yes
  2. JSPeg8

suggestion: make the main gui theme white instead of black

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): both Suggestion Description: please make the main gui theme white instead of black. i dont wanna be reminded of the worst race that has existed and im sure many others dont either. Video Reference (Not required): ok
  3. JSPeg8

suggestion: what is brown and sticky

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣤⣤⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣤⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⠦⠄⠀⠀ ⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡋⢁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣤⣀⣤⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣴⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⢿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠄⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣙⣿⣿⣿⣷⣀⣼⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀...
  4. JSPeg8

Poll 19 - edaters.

i think its kinda 50/50 which is surprising elaborate ur opinion in here plz
  5. JSPeg8

how and why

how come every time I check back here some random people manage to make this place 10x more disabled
  6. JSPeg8

add bedrock support plez

plez @Manthe mathne can we hav support 4 bedrock bcz im only 11 and my mom wont buy me java mc i want to be best out of my friend group plez ok trank u
  7. JSPeg8

does anyone have a non retarded config for my main (shitpixel)

i asked doge but his settings sounded really disabled so im asking here
  8. JSPeg8

prada

9. JSPeg8

Poll 18 - best soda

btw polls are gonna be less often so I can come up with actual good idea vs daily now that the spam stopped I can actually make posts here
  10. JSPeg8

make it so the client reminds you that cheating is against the rules

i think this thing has like notifications or something so plz make it so it alerts the player that cheating is against the rules on hypixel every time they load it https://hypixel.net/rules
  11. JSPeg8

has this place improved

been like 2 months since i looked at the piss hole but so far its lookin worse than detroit
  12. JSPeg8

Poll 17 - who should get banned out of this list

I’m gonna bring those arguments to an end here bcz i see all of u spamming threads on how every one is either this or that blah blah blah. i got a list of a few people that are arguing to cast ur vote ty
  13. JSPeg8

Poll 14 - do u like furries

meow 😸 ark ark grrr 😡 stfu
  14. JSPeg8

With that, I now own the suggestion forum. I have 1 question Manthe.

When is my ducking alt manager being added? #AltManagerForV4 #RepealThe13th
  15. JSPeg8

#AltManager4V4

ALT MANAGER FOR V4 MOTHERFUCKERS
  16. JSPeg8

Where is the motherfucking alt manager?

fuck you motherfuckers delete this thread I dare you
  17. JSPeg8

add a god damn alt manager

it’s been too damn long hurry up
  18. JSPeg8

something to manage alts