Search results

1. ImABird

Alt Shops

They have migrated alts they out of stock though I think
  2. ImABird

Help, first time with ghost client.

Why are trump and Putin in nigeria
  3. ImABird

This is literally out of topic, but. Anybody knows sum about c++ rust aim assist scripts?

But I'm not sure I'm not a programmer nor do I know how rust and injection works with c++
  4. ImABird

This is literally out of topic, but. Anybody knows sum about c++ rust aim assist scripts?

I mean i would guess it uses mappings and for the aim assist itself I would guess it checks if there is a player in range and then aims at it I think to know if a player is in your range it just gets your coords and loops through the player list and then checks if the enemy players coords are...
  5. ImABird

Alt Shops

Thealtening?! Alts.top?! Kingalts.shop on top
  6. ImABird

Toy chica

Bump
  7. ImABird

About feather garbage

Bruh
  8. ImABird

What has this Forum become

Wait nyor I thought you quit too
  9. ImABird

What has this Forum become

So I left this forum nearly 2 months ago and I came back and everything is even worse than before(I thought that would be impossible) there are several posts from JSPeg8 (last poll was something with furrys or smth) and now this feather client is hyped up although it's just a Forge launcher ;-...
  10. ImABird

About feather garbage

About feather, vape should be injetable in it because it's just a fucking Costum forge launcher so stop fucking asking instead of using the search button apes
  11. ImABird

why is my watermark to tiny

I think it's just scaling with your minecraft gui size
  12. ImABird

Hypixel forums

I said If her age is on the clock she is ready for the **** (I even wrote it censored lol) and got banned
  13. ImABird

BEST CLIENT FOR BLOCKMC

Not at all fdp may have good bypasses but it's skidded and garbage and moon even attacks the shop keepers in bedwars, do I have to say more?
  14. ImABird

Please do the World and your family a favour and kys

Please do the World and your family a favour and kys
  15. ImABird

Ah yes because German=Hitler supporter

Ah yes because German=Hitler supporter
  16. ImABird

Hypixel Sumo

17. ImABird

Fucking KYS you stupid bitch boy with a fucking catboy profile trans nigga

Fucking KYS you stupid bitch boy with a fucking catboy profile trans nigga
  18. ImABird