Search results

1. grubciu888

How to get bed aura on v4

You only need freecam and tools to break bed Toggle freecam and fly to opponents base, expose bed with tools and turn off the freecam. After all you can break the bed. I dont know if this works on hypixel havent tested but on mineman and coldpvp im sure it will insta ban you Here is video how...
  2. grubciu888

Update antiafk

Antiafk doesnt bypass it keeps sending me to limbo
  3. grubciu888

He did forum better

If hydra is banned now i can change my signature and be happy as old times. Thank you @Manthe
  4. grubciu888

Nick Gurr

On xbox account you cant play tournaments
  5. grubciu888

what just manthe did?

I had to do this 5 times
  6. grubciu888

Ban request

Ban @Hydra she is so dumb, i hate her #makeforumbetter
  7. grubciu888

Update Blatant features

@arthimo update blatant features. blatant scaffold doesn't even work and bhop is instabanable
  8. grubciu888

Did you knew that easter egg (not clickbait)

Did you know you can increase/decrease your all modules. Eg you can set your reach to 1.0 by clicking on the number. Also it works with other cheats like fly.
  9. grubciu888

Add reach!!

Add 1 block reach
  10. grubciu888

I found best reach for mineman

Playing 1 year and never get banned
  11. grubciu888

Bedwars stats checker

Can you add bedwarst stats checker pls. Its when you join game and cheat showing players star, fkdr and winstreak.
  12. grubciu888

Will hypixel ban me for these settings

130 ms Antibot AimAssist -horizontal speed 5 -max angle 20 AutoClicker 16- 20 Scaffold 75-90
  13. grubciu888

Blantant?

Is these settings are bannable for hypixel? AC-11-13 reach 3.5-3.7 hitbox 0.3 Strafe speed 1 veloicity 80%h 100%v 100%c antibot advanced