Search results

1. IncognitoDoge

Leaving / Quitting Forums + MC

Hey, Not trying to make this like a big deal or anything (I already know you haters are ready to type a paragraph about me posting this) I’m making this just to thank a few people I talked to on here. If you’re curious at all as to why I’m quitting now I have a few reasons: 1. The 1.8...
  2. IncognitoDoge

no hurt cam

hi in legit mods can you add no hurt cam, basically a visual advantage since there’s no screen shake
  3. IncognitoDoge

health thing

hi, optimize the health calculation to use the tab list if possible since some servers seem to set the hp by default to 20 idk why
  4. IncognitoDoge

hi

just wanted 5k to be another post, can’t think of anything else creative ok bye now
  5. IncognitoDoge

nvm

nvm im dumb yes make fun of me ok
  6. IncognitoDoge

Redesigned item id system

Hi so I’m referring to the whitelist system where you type stuff in, maybe make a list of everything that exists in the mc version with like a picture and stuff so you don’t have to search on websites for item ids and stuff like that
  7. IncognitoDoge

trajectories thing

hi, for trajectories make an option where you can see where other ppls stuff will land (like through a ring or whatver)
  8. IncognitoDoge

click assist

I said this idea was pointless years ago but I’ve had a change of mind First of all I know auto clicker is undetectable if set right but that isn’t the point of adding this. Some people including myself have actually enjoyed actually clicking so maybe consider adding this as a module for people...
  9. IncognitoDoge

esp

Taken from @FFA but it was buried in general so I wanna get other opinions Basically add a logic check for esp where it won’t highlight players through walls or wherever you can’t normally see them, ik that defeats the purpose but it’ll help with the habit of looking directly at them which can...
  10. IncognitoDoge

[Mini Game Ideas] Please give ideas!

I don't make any high effort posts as much anymore but now that I've had a little more time to play I've decided to make this! We all know vape has the best combat stuff out of any client for what it is, it wouldn't be a bad idea for the client to branch out for minigame support. Pretty much 90%...
  11. IncognitoDoge

remove w-tap (controversial maybe..?)

I think the reason as to why I say this is pretty obvious. I can't think of one person on this forum or in general that has ever used / posted settings for w-tap, similar to why I suggested blatant modules to be removed, this just seems like its unused and if anything just confuses people. also...
  12. IncognitoDoge

digital footprint

13. IncognitoDoge

update

thoughts on the new update?
  14. IncognitoDoge

you know whats funny

Digital footprint will be funny, I've come to realize a lot of the trolls like nyor who are leaving but used their email to sign up here will eventually apply for a job and the employer will be able to see all the posts linked here.💀
  15. IncognitoDoge

light version of v4

ik this probably won’t get added but maybe make a download for v4 that doesn’t have any of the blatant modules / stuff that causes crashes ik blatant mode exists but it would also just make it nicer
  16. IncognitoDoge

BedPlates: Full Obby Check

ok so basically, bedplates is set to just show what's around the bed, very useful but there is one slight flaw. Lets say a team has obby, it might not be full obby but bedplates still shows it, make an option called obby check or something where itll show a marker that the obby is not full or...
  17. IncognitoDoge

ping timer / remove bind

ok so the friends system pings is very useful but I've run into a small issue about it. the pings only last like 3 seconds, I suggest having a keybind set to remove pings upon pressing and just making it so pings stay until removed, also make it so you can set multiple pings and users can...
  18. IncognitoDoge

Minigame support

ok so basically hacks in the minigame section that are dedicated specifically for that game ideas - - farm hunt esp farm hunt is a game where you disguise as animals and there are hunters so just a hack that shows you where all the actual people are (kind of like prop hunt esp) - pixel party...
  19. IncognitoDoge

rip cheems :(

cheems was the original shiba doge meme who died today and im now forever sad
  20. IncognitoDoge

plz add enemy only for all visuals thank you

yes ik this was suggested like a million times but im making it again I think I speak for 99% of ppl waiting plz. add. enemy. only. esp. thank you <3