Search results

1. S

bonzi clicker

Does bonzi clicker still exist or not? the site is down
  2. S

Is there any Velocity undetectable setting on mmc?

Is Is there any Velocity undetectable setting on mmc like from vape lite the tick delay thing maybe anything with this?
  3. S

Autoclicker detectable on mmc

so i paid 60 euro for vape lite and im getting staff banned everyday by some sr admin/manager's. i thought its undetectable
  4. S

Random/Smart blockhit for Vape Lite

A nice feature would be if autoclicker has Random blockhit or smart blockhit
  5. S

Banned on mmc with low settings

I got anticheated today on mmc with autoclicker 9-15 i was using it for like 5 days and today i got banned while playing boxing. Im using Hold to click, Manual blockhit, Inventory fill, break blocks, combo assist, Item whitelist, extra randomization and jitter. which of this settings got me...
  6. S

Players invisible

When i enable misplace on vape lite, my opponent is invisible, why? FUCK
  7. S

Hide Vape Lite

I just got ss'd and nearly bypassed but then he found this https://gyazo.com/308194041364612f8dfc4dd601d1ee43 . How can i hide it and avoid that its getting shown there
  8. S

Can i inject Vape Lite into CheatBreaker offline?

when im doing it, cheatbreaker crashes. How can i avoid that it crashes or is it even possible to inject it into cheatbreaker ?
  9. S

Is Vape Lite more undetectable than V4?

^
  10. S

How to hide specific apps?

Does anyone know how i can hide apps from here? I need to make NordVPN invisible to bypass screenshares but idk how https://gyazo.com/41c5f425464290d00b21de55128514d2
  11. S

Vape V4 in process hacker

can the ss tool process hacker find Vape V4 ?
  12. S

Username's in minecraft Logs

I mainly play on mmc and i was cheating there with like +50 alts while using a VPN and got banned. So then a couple days later they froze me on my main, i came in discord and refused to SS so they perma banned me. I bought a unban and now im free again, now i cheated again on a alt to test smth...
  13. S

Misplace

So how does Misplace work, im using 3.2 with misplace on mmc but its still the same reach like if i use no reach or how does it work. like i know it makes it look legit on my screen but it doesnt give me nothing like i still have the same reach
  14. S

Mantheclicker

Is the Mantheclicker available to download? Because its not listed in downloads and i would like to test it
  15. S

Sync Settings New Theme

I can find Sync Settings in the new theme. Where is it? And i got a problem, when i double click on the color slide on the new theme, it doesnt get in rainbow, but in the old theme this all works
  16. S

Can i inject vape v4 in Lunar client too???

title
  17. S

Vape V3 Strafe

So i use Vape V3 atm and i use the feature Strafe. Can someone explain exactly what that is and how it works? I have a feeling that is like s tap
  18. S

Injecting in Lunar Client

So i wan't to buy me Vape lite tomorrow and i wanted to ask if i can inject it in lunar client. My friends said it doesnt work and that they fixed it. When will it be possible again?