Search results

1. wedosometrolling

How to use profiles

cool everything worked but "save module states" is turned on but it doesnt save the states
  2. wedosometrolling

How to use profiles

yeah ik how to change them but then how do i save them so i dont have to redo all my setting each time i inject
  3. wedosometrolling

How to use profiles

Ok you're right, so ik profiles work now but how do i make my own custom profile?
  4. wedosometrolling

How to use profiles

https://streamable.com/i0mumq
  5. wedosometrolling

How to use profiles

here
  6. wedosometrolling

How to use profiles

when i download a profile and click it, nothing happens.
  7. wedosometrolling

How do I create a profile (config) on VL

On vape lite. It's completely unlike any other config system I have used and I cant seem to figure it out. Any help is appreciated.
  8. wedosometrolling

HOW TO INJECT VAPE V4 / LITE INTO LUNAR CLIENT | SOLUTIONS TO COMMON INJECTION PROBLEMS!!!

Well thats my point, laby doesnt have an anticheat built in. Its basically just forge.
  9. wedosometrolling

HOW TO INJECT VAPE V4 / LITE INTO LUNAR CLIENT | SOLUTIONS TO COMMON INJECTION PROBLEMS!!!

yeah i guess i dont, wdym by "they don't develop it"
  10. wedosometrolling

well i know that but why not just take a little bit of time to make it compatible
  11. wedosometrolling

Are you postive labymod does? every other client i have ever owned has been able to inject to laby. Even some abandoned clients
  12. wedosometrolling

why dont they add support for laby? laby isnt like other clients they dont try to make it hard to inject hacked clients.
  13. wedosometrolling

how to create profile on vape lite

yeah thats what im trying to do
  14. wedosometrolling

how to create profile on vape lite

cant figure it out
  15. wedosometrolling

is vape lites 2d external esp bugged right now?

Okay im not on full screen. And my windows scale is on the default 125%
  16. wedosometrolling

so for search, i tried coal ore as; "minecraft:coal_ore" , "coal_ore" , and "16". Is this correct?
  17. wedosometrolling

also search isnt working. I tried numerical ID and Item ID