Search results

1. flushed

FLUSHED'S SUMO BOT

EXPLANATION this will allow you to automatically fight your opponent as well as automatically requeue the settings mentioned bypass watchdog fully but are very risky (slightly lower settings will bypass better but you will get less wins as a result) this is not perfect by any means but works as...
  2. flushed

forum bots?

are there bots on here liking posts? there are several users who always have the same people liking their posts for what looks like no reason. kind of gay to be botting likes on a minecraft cheats forum.
  3. flushed

LUNAR INJECTION FIX

generally after a lunar patch update vape is unable to inject. here is how to fix it: 1. delete your vape and download a new one from https://www.vape.gg/download 2. launch lunar client 1.8.9 and minimise it 3. run your new vape and sign in if required 4. let vape inject and everything should...
  4. flushed

VAPE MOTHER FUCKING OVERLAY

fucking hell as if the VaPE oVeRLAy cunts werent annoying enough already i am not subscribed get the fuck off my home page rip my fucking eyes out and push me off a cliff i genuinely cant deal with this @Manthe sue @HypixelSS for defamation or some shit it will benefit everyone
  5. flushed

vape overlay

holy fucking shit gotta love how kids defend people sponsored by vape by saying they are using an overlay when its pretty fucking obvious they are just using the client. thanks hypixel ss for unleashing a horde of brainlets LOL
  6. flushed

ADD FLUSHED REACTION TO POSTS

yeah ok so basically 😳😳😳😳😳
  7. flushed

VAPE CRACK

yes you can vape crack but it tastes yucky
  8. flushed

PSA: UNSUPPORTED CLIENTS + VAPE INFORMATION

any version apart from forge 1.7.10, forge 1.8.9 or forge 1.12.2 (v4 only) isnt officially supported, so you may or may not have successful injection based on a variety of factors. dont bother asking for help with unsupported clients. no one is going to help you out because the forums are being...
  9. flushed

ban request

Dear Manthe, This annoying cunt has been causing cancer on the forums for weeks, please listen to the ban requests. Lots of love, spedmuncher x Justification: Annoying as fuck He really went out of his way to make a "retard list" Ban the cunt