Search results

1. flushed

Feedback on my vape v4 settings hypixel main (120 ms)

I'd argue that velocity is most important and least visible when trading and if you have it bound and only active when trading it would be less obvious to staff and you could get away with lower values. I'd much rather do that and know that my knockback will consistently be reduced by a certain...
  2. flushed

vape v5/update soon

Doubt it unless something major gets changed, unlikely considering the client is built with 1.8 combat in mind. It feels like we were at the limit of what was possible/worthwhile on that version a long time ago.
  3. flushed

Feedback on my vape v4 settings hypixel main (120 ms)

If you're using velocity that is that low (or lower) you might as well have it set to a keybind with 100% chance and only toggle on when needed, it would look suspicious to anyone with a brain and it would be too easy to get staffed otherwise. It wouldn't be fun or intuitive to use either...
  4. flushed

vape v5/update soon

LOL people have been speculating about this for years, I highly doubt a v5 will ever be released, only further updates to v4. There is only so much that can be added.
  5. flushed

Butterfly or autoclicker ?

make sure you use extra+ randomisation
  6. flushed

idk have you been banned for clicking the cps that you butterfly click? come on dude.
  7. flushed

really??? increase your autoclicker cps to match then, not sure why you're surprised.
  8. flushed

CLOSET & BLATANT VAPE CONFIGS 2024 (Hypixel, MMC, BlocksMC...)

Yeah its a nightmare even at the best of times. I'd give you a social credit back but i cant be bothered to link my account again.
  9. flushed

Depends on if you're using cracked or premium accounts unless they changed it. Again, its been ages since I've even been on here or minecraft in general but happy to be corrected. High ping 200+ flags way more and is almost unusable and I have been banned while playing legit for this reason.
  10. flushed

24h (anticheat) or 7 days (staff)? Their anticheat setup is buggy as fuck but if you really only had autoclicker and nothing else you need to have a much higher min and max gap as well as extra+ randomisation. Not my fault, you didn't do as I recommended, unfortunately.
  11. flushed

3.1-3.3 100% chance, 10-15 extra+. make sure you don't stand still for too long while hitting someone from over 3 blocks away or you risk a kick/ban, if you keep moving you'll be fine. blocksmc hitreg is weird when you click above 15cps. Edit: the staff are incredibly corrupt and will ban you...
  12. flushed

Blatancy

Coming back from the dead to say that updating the blatant modules would set a bad precedent for vape considering their priorities lay with closet cheating, there is also no point since they will get patched very quickly. On the other hand I strongly disagree with further removal of them and...
  13. flushed

Pika Network OP Faction Settings

who the fuck spends $400 on minecraft
  14. flushed

Is v4 autofish bannable if I fish in the main lobby?

why revive an old thread?
  15. flushed

i got that og user on the forums gah lee

mad coincidence
  16. flushed

Will I be banned?

no you fucking dont
  17. flushed

Is vape v4 injectable into solar tweaks in some way?

mod conflict most likely
  18. flushed

When is 1.17+ support coming?

i cant believe im saying this but if they dont ss just use wurst for esp
  19. flushed

What is the difference between "Blatant Aura" and "Legit Aura"?

putting ^ adds nothing stfu
  20. flushed

stop being pussies and use this config

because he lives on the edge, 0 benefit + more blatant.