Search results

1. e621

How to fly on Vulcan

1. Set fly mode to normal 2. Get a boat 3. Activate fly while in the boat 4. Leave the boat 5. You can fly flagless for about 1.5 seconds horizontally @Merryzz this is for you
  2. e621

everyone

3. e621

Microsoft has played itself (free mc accounts)

There’s now a way to get free mc accounts without alt shops These are also full access and always unbanned although not permanent 1. Create a new Microsoft account 2. Buy the game pass 3. Create and mc account 4. Refund the game pass within a month Yeah it’s free
  4. e621

new liquidlauncher looks clean af

5. e621

Old v4 versions?

Just curious if anyone has v4.04 since fastfly
  6. e621

omaygot why does vape say stop cheating loser when i try to turn on blantante mode!!?!?

you're using cracked vape and probably installed a virus buy vape @ vape.gg don't download cracks
  7. e621

Merryzz can’t use forge

My man 5zig is a mod not a pvp client It can be used with optifine and other clients
  8. e621

Matrix Antibot

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4 Suggestion Description: Vape's current AntiBot doesn't work on Matrix anticheat. This isn't that big of a deal as the matrix bot always spawns behind you, but it can still make AimAssist not work as well. Video Reference (Not required):
  9. e621

How to use Vape V4 on servers that block forge

I know vape can inject into vanilla and clients now, but vanilla is boring and clients could patch injection at any time 1. Download forge (1.8.9 ONLY) https://files.minecraftforge.net/net/minecraftforge/forge/index_1.8.9.html 2. Download vape v4 https://vape.gg/download/v4 3. Download...
  10. e621

AutoFish AACAdditionPro bypass

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4 Suggestion Description: Add custom delays and delay range to autofish. This will allow it to bypass anticheats such as AACAP. Video Reference (Not required):
  11. e621

sigma hatar

12. e621

feather client is incredible

13. e621

social credit

i love china i love xi jinping taiwan is not a country china is the strongest the ccp is good the ccp liberated the workers of china nothing happened in june 1989 i only play 2 hours of video games each week liberty is bad communism is good i love lenin and mao nothing is happening in xinjiang...
  14. e621

mugging a hypixel player is impossible

There are multiple reasons for this 1. they never go outside 2. they're probably not going to go into a city 3. they probably will tard rage their way out 4. threatening a creature with death doesn't work on creatures that don't value their own lives
  15. e621

yay

16. e621

who wants to play Kick the Autistic

17. e621

i was wrong about liquidbounce

b73 is out but it sucks
  18. e621

Who was in paris?

i need to know
  19. e621

NAIL IN THE COFFIN