Search results

1. Eris

my dick itches

my dick doesnt itch
  2. Eris

Offical Vape song

@Manthe can you confirm that this is the offical vape song?
  3. Eris

My man

4. Eris

blicky got the sticky uh

im bored af someone pls talk to me :/
  5. Eris

Me and the sigma bois

send you best "me and the sigma bois" gifs
  6. Eris

Which one do I use ' or "

is ' and " the same thing when quoting things, cause im pretty sure ' is an apostrophe and " is quotes can someone tell me if I'm right
  7. Eris

Functions?

find the domain
  8. Eris

how old
  9. Eris

The pit.

Is this game mode even fun? is it worth learning to play? I heard there is a lot of hackers in that game mode as well.
  10. Eris

How to sex

how to have sex????????
  11. Eris

White Girl Wednesday

SIKE! She wanna fuck with the Woo She wanna fuck with the Woo She wanna fuck with a Woo She wanna fuck with the Woo Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah I told her, "Ooh-woo-woo" Shawty wanna fuck me inside of the coupe I can take you out everywhere, fuck a jet fare Versace hotel with Versace robe, whoa, whoa...
  12. Eris

Longest thread reward?

@Manthe can you give the people who hold the longest thread world record a prize, like 1 month free of vape lite, kind of like a giveaway but only for the people who participated in the thread obviously excluding @mazaaa11 because he was toxic and told us to kys, also he's 12 so you should ban...
  13. Eris

Women hacking

I was just wondering, how many women have a vape and hack, let me know in the replies
  14. Eris

After purchasing vape v4....

I would like to know after you buy vape v4 would you get all future versions of the client, say vape v5. After purchasing vape v4 I was given access to previous versions for free so, I would like to assume I would get the future versions of the client for free. I understand that vape v4 and vape...