Search results

1. 228lol

keepsprint

does it flag on hypixel? idc about staff bans
  2. 228lol

configs

is the config hub thing broken? my configs don't seem to pulish and i can't find them myself
  3. 228lol

what should i do with my money

i've got 100 euro, what should i buy with it
  4. 228lol

forums

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape forums :trole: Suggestion Description: add an upvoting/downvoting system to suggestions so people don't necropost with "+1" Video Reference (Not required):
  5. 228lol

question about suggestions

hello, for some reason, i remember that if i suggested something about the forum in the suggestion "channel" or whatever it's called, i would be banned from the forums, is that true or is my brain lying to me? are suggestions about the forum allowed there or not?
  6. 228lol

in 20 years

in 20 years more than 50% of U.S.A. will be non-white people https://dailystormer.in/wp-content/uploads/c2.html
  7. 228lol

pfp change

is there a way to change the pfp NOT ON THE FORUM but on the actual vape.gg profile page
  8. 228lol

make vap e fre!!!

guys, I want vape but I'm in debt because I sexually abused 5 children
  9. 228lol

vape lite 1.19.2

make vape lite work on newer versions, it already doesn't work on 3 new versions
  10. 228lol

mantheclickcer

anyone got da Manthe clicker or know a way to get more than 20 cps with vape?
  11. 228lol

gui

light theme gui
  12. 228lol

rose client

what in the fuck is rose client, looks like a roblox script, coded by cedo (tenacity coder) and claims itself as the cheapest ghost client while there's hundreds of free ghost clients that work better than this fucking rise client with an o
  13. 228lol

macros

please add chat macros
  14. 228lol

low hop

add low hop back because I'm retardered
  15. 228lol

auto gg but with custom messages

auto gg with custom messages/built in messages like buy vape @ vape dot gg
  16. 228lol

vape lite

vape lite for 1.18 cuz funi
  17. 228lol

suggestion

add 5 funy hypixel disablers (real)
  18. 228lol

how to

how to publish config
  19. 228lol

disable on damage

disable on damage feature for blink, fly and freecam disable on damage for blink will be useful on sumo and when using blink+fly on bedwars with TNT disable on damage for freecam is useful cuz when you are looking around and someone hits you, it will automatically disable so you can fuck that...
  20. 228lol

hitboxes

why yall saying hitboxes get u banned on hypixel, I use 0.2 hitboxes on hypixel and I'm fine 💀