Search results

1. I

killaura settings?

I 4 blocked for more than a year on my main and didnt get ban. Since now its been more than a year i dont join i lost my settings. Can any1 give me good killaura settings for my main which dont flag and mostly dont ghost hit? Im only playing skywars and nobody looks at that shit anymore, i wont...
  2. I

best client for vape?

whats the best client which vape supports and doesnt give like fps problems or crashes... Dont tell me forge cuz it crashes for me dunno why
  3. I

why i dont get ban?

Its been a year im using 3.9 reach and 70 velo in skywars with 150ms and i have never got banned (ofc i get everytime accused). I have all diamond rewards and im really high stars. How is this possible if u suggest using like 3.2 ?
  4. I

what if i put 100% on reach?

is it fine? like before what was the standard chance of reach? Im talking specifically for hypixel btw. Also should i put it on advanced or normal?
  5. I

reach on hypixel is not the reach you set

I have 130-150ms i tried with a friend to see the max hit i could take with 3.6-3.7 reach. I noticed that with reach display mod that over 3.2 i get only particles and i get the actual hit under 3.2. Can someone explain me why? I already knew hit reg was bad.. but at this point how am i...
  6. I

can i use reach and velo again?

Is that kind of banwave ended? can i go back use my 3.3-3.5? im taking abt hypixel obv
  7. I

autoarmor and cheststeal

can u guys give me legit cheststeal and autoarmor settings for my main? My ping is 150ms but i dont think that matters
  8. I

settings hypixel safe

since i see all the bans but somehow i didnt get ban with 3.6 since i didn't play yesterday, if i use 16-20 ac and max aa am i safe? with also like 50-50 scaffold and 120 chest steal. I think it just detects velo and reach right?
  9. I

bearnet on hypixel?

is it useful? does it bypass?
  10. I

autoarmor

hypixel 150ms i need safe autoarmor settings, idc of getting called, I just need them to be safe from ac and staff (even if i dont think staff will look for users using autoarmor lol).
  11. I

scaffold

hypixel 150ms I need safe scaffold settings for skywars and bw
  12. I

weird lag (every client also forge)

Hello, i use vsync but this happens with every gap of fps. Basically sometimes just when im in game and not in lobby the game starts having a weird lag, the fps still the same (60 since i use vsync) but its like having 15 fps. Can someone help me?
  13. I

performance issue

sometimes when im in game (skywars) i start getting just 30 fps and they go back to normal when i go back to lobby. Does any1 of you know how to fix this?
  14. I

weird lag while in game

(Im on lunar) Idk why but sometimes while im in game i get a kind of lag but my fps r still high and after i finish the game and i go back to lobby the lag stops. the only visual things im using is chams.
  15. I

autohotbar settings hypixel sw

can you guys give me settings for this? I have to use it on my main since every1 is blatant af and idgaf
  16. I

my settings dont autosave help

help
  17. I

stop being pussies and use this config

I main skywars and i have used for more than 6 months on my main known account in solos 3.5 reach max aa 80 80 100 and 0.07 hitboxes with 150ms. its fucking safe no one gets banned for this settings lmfao. Just dont go to lbs and you will be fine.
  18. I

autofish main lobby PLEASE ANSWER

do you guys know if staff cares about players who autofish in main lobby? I wanna grind achievements. also is autofish detectable on hypixel?
  19. I

autofish

do you guys know if autofish is detectable? need it for achievements in main lobby. not for skyblock.
  20. I

storage esp

when i use storae esp enchanted items become completely black. does someone know how to fix