Search results

1. Minty

Option to Rename Configs after they are Created (V4)

As far as I'm aware you can't do this right now but I could be wrong. Let me know how to if it's possible and I'm just retarded.
  2. Minty

Suggestion for V4 Autoclicker

I know in recent updates Manthe added the jitter option to the autoclicker in V4, which has one variation. I was thinking maybe Manthe should add an adjustable slider to modify how much of the jitter effect there is when autoclicking.
  3. Minty

Hypixel Settings for the Pit (for main account)

I don't want advice from people who don't know what is actually safe. I just need some good settings that won't get me banned (idc if I get hackusated or whatever).
  4. Minty

Keepsprint on Hypixel

I know what keepsprint is, but is it fine to use in pit? I heard that it can watchdog ban for movement checks (since pit has good movement checks), but I know that pit doesn't have atlas so its somewhat safe from staff. Will I get watchdogged if I use it in the pit>
  5. Minty

Hypixel's Recent Ban Waves (help with new settings)

From what i've been hearing, the past few weeks there was a lot of bans and stuff and i'm not really sure what is safe to use atm. Can anybody give me some suggestions on new settings for vape v4? (Settings to use on my main account, that will avoid any sort of staff ban). Thank you!
  6. Minty

Additional Autoclicker Feature for v4 (or possibly lite as well)

I think it would be interesting to have a jitter option that is configurable in the autoclicker settings of v4 so it shakes your screen when you are autoclicking (for more legit looking aim).
  7. Minty

Questions about v4 (Repost since "settings" thread discussion is dead)

Does inventory fill bypass mmc, pvpland, or lunar.gg? And i need a better understanding of what disable click delay actually is and how it works. Thanks <3
  8. Minty

Couple of questions about v4

Does inventory fill bypass mmc, pvpland, or lunar.gg? And i need a better understanding of what disable click delay actually is and how it works. Thanks <3
  9. Minty

Vape v4 Configs Question

I was curious to know if there is any way you can rename any configs you have already made to something else. Thanks <3
  10. Minty

V4 Keepsprint

I've used vape v4 since around December 2020, and i've wondered if keepsprint flags watchdog on hypixel in any way. I know of people who use it on toggle and I was curious if I would have any way of getting watchdogged for it.
  11. Minty

Hypixel "De-nicker" Module for V4

I think it would be really helpful to have a de-nicker built into vape v4 cause then you could snipe people's winstreaks in Hypixel Duels. Basically an add-on that reveals people nicked and shows you their real ign.
  12. Minty

Can't inject v4 for some reason

Recently i've been trying to play on blc with an alt but when i try to inject vape v4 it says connection closed and gets stuck at stage 2 forever. Is this happening to anybody else or is it just me. (Also should i contact support for this) Ty <3
  13. Minty

Criticals | Hypixel

Hey so recently i bought some alts and i was wondering if criticals bypasses watchdog. If so what mode of criticals should I use?