Search results

1. Seru

[Analysis] NEW Hypixel Bans, Anticheat, & More...

Hypixel Analysis 3.0 Hello again, this will be my 3rd analysis, I will again re-introduce myself as again, there are new people who don't know me and it has been over a year since I posted my second analysis; however, I am Seru, I quit going onto the Vape Forums daily right around March 2021...
  2. Seru

[Analysis] Hypixel Atlas & Anticheat & Advice on Bypass

Hypixel Bypass Analysis 2.0 So, I am gonna start this off by introducing myself since there has been a major influx of forums users that probably don't know me, however, I am Seru, I quit going onto the Vape Forums daily right around March 2021, this is due to the fact that my account was...
  3. Seru

AntiGamingChair (MMC) [Analysis]

Summary AntiGamingChair, the AntiCheat utilized on Minemen Club and is said to be a "top tier" AntiCheat. After doing some first-hand research (actually cheating on the server) it's safe to now determine that AntiGamingChair uses frequency and accuracy to ban Blatant and Non-Blatant Cheaters...
  4. Seru

The End of Verus [AntiCheat]

Verus AntiCheat Original Listing: https://www.mc-market.org/threads/335067/ (Info about Verus) (!) Before using Configurations, this is MAINLY for Vape (!) Other Clients are USE AT YOUR OWN RISK ______________________________________________ Verus AntiCheat Analysis Verus AntiCheat, an...
  5. Seru

Hypixel Atlas [How To Bypass] [Analysis]

Hypixel Atlas Summary / Analysis So, as most of the known members in the community know, I've been temporarily banned from Hypixel for accidentally injecting Vape on Stream, and hearing about this new "Atlas" System is intriguing me. From a Legitimate Player's perspective, this is the perfect...
  6. Seru

Vape Practice Server

I'm just wondering... who would be interested in a Vape Practice server made for Vape? :oops:
  7. Seru

Bot Practice Server (Allowed Hacks)

I found a Bot Practice Server that had almost perfect bots that allowed hacks! IP: Practice.mcnetwork.me
  8. Seru

Ban Request @Manthe

Never in my life would I ever report or do a ban request on someone, even if they pissed me off. However, this cannot go unnoticed any longer. If you are an active user of the Vape Forums, have you noticed most times you scroll down to read some replies and reply yourself, you can't help but...
  9. Seru

3rd Party Clients Analysis (LC + BLC)

(!) BEFORE READING, VAPE DOES NOT SUPPORT ANY 3RD PARTY CLIENTS AND IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN (!) Enough is enough, there are too many Threads about if Vape can work on third party clients. This is my FINAL Thread I will be making about Badlion, Lunar, etc. Vape does NOT support ANY 3rd Party...
  10. Seru

BowAimbot

I don't really know why I suggested this, I just wanna see something new, that's all.
  11. Seru

Deleted.
  12. Seru

Vape Suggested Mods (1.7.10 - 1.8.9)

If you've been keeping up with forums and the community, you may have heard that Manthe (Vape Admin) has been talking about making internal mods for Vape so we no longer need to inject VapeV4 / Vape Lite into those third party clients that usually crash cause of "Memory error". But the community...
  13. Seru

Lunar Analysis

While browsing the Vape forums, as of yesterday, Lunar has patched VapeV4 from injecting into the Client. Currently, the only way to "cheat" on Lunar Client is to use Vape Lite or Manthe Clicker through having Vape Lite. I will update this thread if I find a way to inject VapeV4 into Lunar...
  14. Seru

Guess The Build Solver Cheat VapeV4

I don't really know why we would need this, since there is already a website, however I'm to lazy sometimes to use it, idk just another thing that players would use I guess?
  15. Seru

Vape Community

I was wondering, after looking through the forums and replying to some post, I just had a revelation, everyone is mostly so nice to each other and helping each other out, but that leaves to wonder.. are we the bad guys? Idk just a thought.
  16. Seru

Staff Detection

This probably won't be possible, but just a suggestion if it was possible. So basically, on little servers or servers that don't have autoban, usually hackers (us) will be banned manually by staff, I wonder if it would be possible to check if staff are spectating. Some of the little servers I go...
  17. Seru

VapeV4 Suggestion [BOTS]

- Bots, they've started to uncover back in 2018, but I'd like to see it in VapeV4, just imagine, instead of playing yourself and instead of having to actually grind, you have an automated bot that does it for, this could be a lot of things, PVP Bot, Mining, Etc. Mainly things to do with Hypixel...