Search results

1. UwUFurry

Banned!!!

lmao just got banned for chest steal, bruh watchdog cheat detection 365 days smh
  2. UwUFurry

Clients?

Are there any 3rd party clients that vape can inject into that boost fps (not lunar or blc cause ik they are not supported) but anything else. Or a client that someone here has made e.g a Private Client? thanks :))
  3. UwUFurry

Search

My search isn't working in sw even though I say "diamond" it says there isn't a block found in confused plz help ty <3
  4. UwUFurry

AntiBot?

Ik what anti-bot does but what is the difference between it and remove bots option? Thanks,
  5. UwUFurry

{Request} Settings For Hypixel

Hi! I like to play a few games on Hypixel (my main) such as RSW, Regular SW and The Pit. Im looking for settings that look liggit and wont get me staff banned. I plan on using, AA, AC, ESP.. Might use, Reach, Velocity, Hitboxes. But i need more guidance on these. Thanks for anyone who...
  6. UwUFurry

Mc Servers

Looking for a few servers to hack on with a shit to ok anti cheat Thanks
  7. UwUFurry

Please Help :))

Hi, I'm pretty new to the vape (Vape v4) client and I understand the majority of features. But I'm just wondering what all the settings and features mean for Killaura do and how it works. Anybody who is able to help is my savior :)) Thanks <3
  8. UwUFurry

Killaura

Hi all Im just wondering what all the settings for kill aura rae? thanks
  9. UwUFurry

How do I get Around Ip bans For Hypixel

Hi, Im having a Problem with getting around the Hypixel IP ban system. On my alt accounts I keep getting a Security Ban message even though Im using a VPN (Ipvanish). Is there any settings I can use to get around this? Help would be appreciated :) Thanks