Search results

1. S

Looking for: Lunar Client Autoclicker Bypass

I just sent you a friend request my dude, add me up!
  2. S

Fr? How long have you been using the auto clicker on the client with the ac on? Also, if you don’t mind... what settings?
  3. S

Hey, I'm looking for a reliable private autoclicker that I can use to bypass Lunar Client while playing on the protected servers. I've already used Manthe Clicker in the past and unfortunately I got banned really fast lol (I was using 7-13) So once again. if anyone here is currently Bypassing...
  4. S

Legitimate Path

Sure, I am kinda hungry xD
  5. S

Legitimate Path

Wow, never would I have thought that one day I will actually stop clienting/ cheating. Lets take a trip to my old mineman cheating days. Essentially, about a week ago I stopped cheating and before that I use to be the legit biggest closet cheater. I would always be using something, wether it...
  6. S

Misplacement Method

Alright I need your guys help, so essentially there's this "new" underground connection method which pretty much allows you to 5-6 block kids from their pov but on your own pov it seems legit. Apparently it's not a 'hack' but it's a connection tweak or some shit like that. In short I need your...
  7. S

Vape Lite - Autoclicker inventory option

@Mathe please make an option for the autoclicker on Vape Lite where you can use it in your inventory just like in Vape v2, it is way better for recording rather than using the refill option (even when conifured to lowest settings is blatant). Please make this option, because I know many people...