Search results

1. Protein

Lost email

Hey like 2 years ago or something, my gmail got hacked and they deleted it or something, because the account no longer exists. I can somehow still log into the forums but not the main site where you can download and stuff. I dont know if theres anything i can do to prove its me but im gonna open...
  2. Protein

*WARNING* MUST SEE

Guys idk but... It says hes on vape v4 thats not supposed to do that right?
  3. Protein

speed

faster and customizable hypixel speed
  4. Protein

VAPE LITE LUNAR AC ON

VAPE LITE NOW BYPASSES LUNAR AC ON
  5. Protein

Vape V4 vs SS Tools

I think vape v4 is a great ghost client and a great blatant client too but when it comes to screen shares, it ALWAYS bypasses free ss tools but does not bypass ss tools like Avenge or Paladin which I think should be a thing considering vape costs 35$
  6. Protein

(NEED) Bypassing VPN

I just need a VPN that gets good Ping and bypasses AntiVPN And no do not say Softether VPN that stuff is Free and my Ping goes to 800 on every server
  7. Protein

(NEED) Recommended Hypixel Semi Blatant Settings 25-50 Ping

yeah I need to semi blatant settings without any Killaura just HitBox if recommended and I heard there is a new replay system so its easier to get banned now I heard
  8. Protein

SKRR SKRRR VAPE V4 INJECTS INTO LUNAR GO SKRRRRRRRAATTATTATATT

HAHAHAHAHA FINALLY
  9. Protein

vape not injecting into badleeaaan

Title
  10. Protein

Who is UID Nr. 1, 2 and 3

I'm bored, that's why I wrote this sentence without any Grammar mistakes.
  11. Protein

new update here

just bcz im bored and maybe ppl wanna know they added sum cool stuff
  12. Protein

Lmao finally Bypassed SS

This guy was litteraly taking 20 minutes before he Requested me and then he went through my versions and after he ran some free SS tools that were supposed to detect Cheats but couldnt detect anything and i have like A LOT of clients like sigma or liquidbounce or yea pretty much everything
  13. Protein

Legit Aura Explained

So yes Legit Aura makes you Killaura Silent But Does not Bypass every AntiCheat (But it does bypass Hypixel lol) And i hope this was a nice answer for someone like me whos been asking about it and not gotten clear Answers. VIDEO HOW IT WORKS/WHAT SILENT AURA IS!
  14. Protein

How Legit does Legit Aura look?

TitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTitleTi...
  15. Protein

Mad SS Guy

So i was playing some cracked server when i got frozen and basically i self destructed did what i do to hide my client and he SS's me and finds nothing except for Vape wich was opened 7 days ago so he bans me for Cheating (Vape SS) Well technically he was right but also not because he found the...
  16. Protein

KIllaura not Attacking

My Killaura isnt attacking in some weird cracked server, i have Players selected.
  17. Protein

(NEED) Hypixel Undetected Killaura and Bhop settings (Does AntiCheat B Bypass??)

I need some KA settings
  18. Protein

How does MLG Waterbucket work?

How does MLG Waterbucket work? I tried jumping down with a waterbucket in my hand and MLG on but it didnt Clutch