1. S

Vape vs novoline

I disagree
  2. S

Vape vs novoline

Yes, in fact they're way more popular than ghost clients
  3. S

(UPDATED) Inject V4 Into BLC

AGC has nothing to do with the screenshares. I believe they use ssverify at minemen club
  4. S

Vape vs novoline

No but Astolfo could
  5. S

don't use chest steal at all on hypixel, it will get you banned.

Yes they do a banwave every 2 hours and will ban everyone using chest stealer
  6. S

Lunar client

Use manthe clicker
  7. S

don't use chest steal at all on hypixel, it will get you banned.

Hypixel did an anti cheat update yesterday and my main got banned, it doesn't matter what settings you use don't use chest stealer.
  8. S

hit deley thing

You overestimate the AC on hypixel. Anything below 15cps and you're fine. Any reach below 3.8 will bypass permanently. Velocity above 80 bypass permanently.
  9. S

Are alt shops legal and can they steal your account

By the way I know I didn't respond to your message earlier but it is indeed possible to cheat with regedit. People are selling on MC market legit private clients with 3.1 misplace and 98% velocity. These clients are meant to bypass lunar AC on
  10. S

hit deley thing

Yes lunar client had it, this will bypass ANY server, even MMC
  11. S

velocity not working?

hmm idk man, it should work, try using forge
  12. S

hit deley thing

Can you please add this to Lite in the next update, it seems very useful
  13. S

Are alt shops legal and can they steal your account

No, alt shops will not steal your main unless you give them your password. You won't get into legal trouble for buying alts, but may get ip banned from hypixel if you use too many alts.
  14. S

V4 question

Have not purchased v4 yet, is it possible to hide the GUI that shows up in game saying "vape v4" and all the modules
  15. S

velocity not working?

Which vape? V4 or lite?
  16. S

account locked, dont know what to do

Contact manthe, change your password, and don't share your account with anyone
  17. S

V4 or Lite for Hypixel and MMC?

I want to cheat on hypixel and minemen club, but mainly hypixel. I don't care which one I buy and price doesn't mean anything. Also, why I'm at it, is disable hit delay a thing on lite?
  18. S

can't afford vape v4 yet, any free alternatives for now?

about 150 in debt w/ parents rn, so i cant buy the client yet, just lookin to use something until i buy. lf something with aimassist, reach, velocity, and autoclicker that can be injected into BLC.