Search results

1. J

What are the most blatant settings you can use on Vape Lite for Hypixel without getting auto banned by Watchdog? Does Watchdog announce bans anymore?

Back in the day, I could use max velocity and reach and not get auto banned by the anti cheat. I was using 3.4-3.6 reach, MAX velocity for Hori and Vert on Hypixel today. I got banned. When I got banned, my friends said that nothing showed in chat so does that mean it was a staff ban or...
  2. J

Is there a different method of hiding vape lite from Paladin or does the rename replace method still work?

As the title says, to bypass Paladin with vape lite injected into BLC/Lunar, will the rename replace method work? Where you rename the client and then when u wanna bypass you drag and replace the client with the real exe? Does that still work or outdated?
  3. J

Does the replace exe with the same exe work still for Paladin bypass? Is there a program that can disrupt Paladin scans?

I have not been here for awhile so just wanted to know: If I inject Vape Lite into Lunar and use the whole rename the client, then if I am about to be ss'ed I can drag the same name exe in and replace to bypass? I also heard that there was a program that if you ran, it would mess up the Paladin...
  4. J

Will hitbox expanders on vape lite trigger the anti cheat on Hypixel?

Question in title. I had a friend use Vape v4 hit box expanders on blatant settings and he did not get banned. However, he turned it down once he started seeing that bot fly around. If I use hit box expanders on vape lite and I hit the player and the bot at the same time, will I get banned? Or...
  5. J

Add a timer between the pots and switching back to sword with auto pot feature

The auto pot is really good to have. However, when you spam the button to use the auto pot, it goes back to the sword each time. There should be a timer in place before the pot goes back to the sword so it doesn't look as fishy when you need to splash more than 2 pots.
  6. J

A good closet cheat reach setting for FaithfulHCF?(Vape Lite)

Title says everything, what is a good reach setting where I won't set off alarms or get banned by the anti cheat?(Vape Lite)
  7. J

Is it possible to hide V3 from Paladin?

The title is all I need to know: Can Vape V3 Bypass Paladin?
  8. J

How high can the reach setting be before AAC anti cheat detects it?

Just like what the title says, the server I play on uses AAC anti cheat and seems to constantly tell staff when I use reach. What is a good reach setting to bypass this anti cheat?
  9. J

How good is AAC anti cheat?

This server I play on has AAC anti cheat. I have been ss'ed multiple times for setting off alerts even though the reach was set relatively low. So what is a good reach setting to bypass AAC?
  10. J

Vape v2 crashes on 1.8.9. I already made sure to delete all of the Javas.

I did what the tutorial said and uninstalled every version of java. Then restarted to download the new one. When I had java 32 bit I could run vape on 1.8 but ever since I got 64 bit it will crash my minecraft 1.8 saying minecraft not responding. I also changed my JVM aurguments to put more ram...
  11. J

What are some hidden files that are part of Vape that staff look for so I can delete them?

I have been looking at ways to detect Vape V2, for instance, some screen share tools can detect the strings and there are apparently files that if you turned Vape off they won't be able to open which can lead to being banned. Could someone give me insight on which files I have to delete and how...