Search results

1. G

Return of the Previous Macro Functionality

I noticed that with the new version of Vape, it doesn't allow you to use the same bind for multiple macros. For example, I use the same bind for three of my macros in Skywars: rodding, snowball, and eggs. I was wondering if this feature to have multiple macros bound to the same key could be...
  2. G

Macro priority suggestions.

When I play SkyWars with Vape V4, I heavily rely on macros for rodding, throwing snowballs, and eggs. It's much easier to hit people with snowballs and eggs than rods. However, sometimes my Vape macro uses my rod instead of my preferred snowballs and eggs. It would be great to have a priority...
  3. G

Macro priority

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Suggestion Description: Having a priority feature for macros would be beneficial, particularly when playing games such as skywars. For example, I would prefer to use certain items, such as eggs and snowballs, before using my fishing rod, when using a...
  4. G

Will Vape get me banned from Lunar Client?

This announcement should serve as a reminder that any third-party programs that modify Lunar Client, distribute our code, or unlock cosmetics/emotes are strictly prohibited. The first program we are blocking is LCProxy. Anyone who uses LCProxy from here on out will have their accounts...
  5. G

question abt W-tap

is the "delay" in v4 the same as the "press delay" in lite?
  6. G

I designed a Vape V5 Injecting mockup!

I am new to graphic designing, let me know what you guys think.
  7. G

Denicker ;)

Hypixel API flawed baby! denicker kinda sick
  8. G

can i bind a module to multiple keys?

^ title
  9. G

Multi macros

so basically i have a macro that throws eggs for me, in skywars your main projectiles are eggs and snowballs, i want to be able to add 2 macros for snow ball and eggs same key, D:
  10. G

reworked W-tap

I Use V4 for Hypixel & I use another client for PotPvP servers like mmc & Lunar (Antic) If you are going to tell me to just learn to w-tap myself, you can stop reading this post, I know learning to legit w-tap is better and it gives you more control, but at the end of the day imo I would choose...
  11. G

auto ladder clutch with blocks

4:57 seconds, that thing
  12. G

does auto armor bypass on hypixel?

^^^
  13. G

Smart W-TAP

whiteout client has this and it is OP :3 pls add k thx bye
  14. G

blocks suggestion for macro's

basically this would make it so that you can just enter the world blocks or wool, and the macro would work with all the blocks in the game or every type of wool in the game, this would help with block clutches in bw / sw :)
  15. G

CPS option for fastplace

a cps option for fastplace would be p cool, fastplace with 0 delay is too fast for breezily/god bridging, sometimes makes ur blocks disappear faspltace set to 1 delay is too slow sometimes it misses, i think a cps option would be pretty cool, with a high range upto like 40 cps maybe? because...
  16. G

Macros work different in Forge compared to BLC & Lunar

so i have a macro for fishing rods simple macro that shoots it when i bound this macro to a MOUSE BUTTON in BLC i can click the macro while autoclicking and it would shoot the rod BUT when i am in forge when i click the macro button on my mouse while autoclicking nothing happens :(
  17. G

Guess The Build Solver

Hypixel has a game called Guess the Build basically 10 rounds and each player gets a chance to build a certain theme , on your screen you get hints for example if the theme was computer you will see something like co___ter and you can fill in the blanks and guess the word.. there is already a...