Search results

1. thegamer505

ignore naked with misplace

does anyone know if there's a way to get ignore naked to work with misplace? i remember ignore naked used to be a general setting but now i can only find it in aa settings.
  2. thegamer505

friend got banned, can't figure out why myself

a friend of mine got banned early this month whilst using (at least what he claimed to be using): fastplace delay 0 hitbox at 0.08 reach 3.1-3.3 esp antibot i suspected it was an atlas ban at first since watchdog (at least a few months ago) wouldn't catch this, but it showed up as a watchdog...
  3. thegamer505

Playing worst with ac

I'm sorta dogshit legit, so that might have to do with it, but i play worst with just autoclicker than clicking myself, like i have worst aim and it feels like my hit reg becomes shittier even though that doesn't make any sense. is it just me being retarded or is there smthn else
  4. thegamer505

Good client/ac for mac?

Parents fucking donated my old pc to charity in early october, made me use a school computer for all of the month (suprisingly vape was unblocked on there which is why I was so active lmfaoo), and then finally let me use my old surface pro. today, my surface pro fucking died on me, sticking me...
  5. thegamer505

any good clips of high reach on hypixel?

some guy on hypixel forums challenged me that reach no longer even works on hypixel, and that watchdog is best anticheat ww lmfaoo. i would record some clip of me 4 blocking in sumo but I rather not show off cheating on a nwl 160 acc, and I don't have any alts, so does anyone have a clip of like...
  6. thegamer505

Ping Increaser

I've heard that beanernet is sorta shit, and some there are lots of external programs that do the same thing but are a lot more consistent and overall better. I've heard of clumsy quite a bit, but my dumbass is too retarded to figure it out. Unicorn seems quite simple but I'm really not willing...
  7. thegamer505

crakka

hey ppl stop responding to this @crakka fucktard and perhaps he'll learn to stfu once he realizes he actually isn't offending anyone lmfao
  8. thegamer505

V4 Injected Into Lunar Causes Periodic Lag

I've been using v4 on lunar regularly lately but just noticed today that I would get occasional lag spikes on the server (but never actually get kicked or timed out even after 15 seconds of not being able to do any commands or pvp), Lunar works perfectly fine without v4 injected which is what...
  9. thegamer505

Are these settings safe for a main(hypixel)?

I've been playing hypixel for a few years and have pretty much always cheated lmao, recently bought v4 after using cracked v3(I'm 15 and my parents make it take 4 months for me to earn fucking 35 dollars *lovely days*) for a few months and getting a month long ban for using 0.6 hitboxes(Yes I'm...
  10. thegamer505

Does Beanernet Bypass?

^^^
  11. thegamer505

Killaura settings

Any kill aura settings that aren't detectable by watchdog?
  12. thegamer505

Ranked Bedwars Settings?

Plan on playing some ranked bedwars, but don’t wanna look sketchy enough for people to ask for a ss. Anyone got some good settings?