Search results

1. ICryalgiaI

A message from your glorious leader

sup nigglets and nigguhs, no shit i've been mia for a while but i just had to come on and announce the top secret program @JSPeg8 and i have been working on. you see, we've been nabbing homeless black people in the middle of the night and we started a huge underground fight club for all the...
  2. ICryalgiaI

The only good thing black people have contributed with

those damn negros can't make shit work worth a damn but sweet holy moly are they good at making those jungle beats. niggas and they coon tunes and monkey jams but even half the time it sounds like about as shitty as the big brown stinky ass those nigglemiggles worship...
  3. ICryalgiaI

nyor is black and must be lynched accordingly

this faggot ass nigga i swear yo how are u act like we cool but then you gonna turn around and go ride some dudes nuts thats fucking gay and fruity and we don't condone such faggotry here. send his ass to detroit.
  4. ICryalgiaI

#ICryalgiaIForMod

i know you all are familiar with my infamous #ICryalgiaIForPresident landmark campaign (btw we are totally shitting on all you bitch ass niggas and haters) get fucked and steamrolled kek nah but what these fucking cringe redpilled forums needs is a big uber gigachad to even the playing field...
  5. ICryalgiaI

fuck you read this because it's a very important post

jk fuck you faggot lol go eat shit and fucking die wanna give a special shoutout to my epic vice president mr @JSPeg8 for holding down the anti niggher fort for us and keeping the campaign tight everyone else can suck the skin off my dick
  6. ICryalgiaI

i have returned my negro children

do not worry do not fear daddy is back from the gas station and he brought back muhhfuckin newports i wasn't supposed to get unbanned until mid november but manthe smartened up and unbanned me because i bring activity and life to this hellhole of a site regardless i really fucking hate retards...
  7. ICryalgiaI

ooga booga

how are black people still around lmfaooooo i thought we flushed all that shit down the toilet and nah i know i been inactive but i just been doing your mom and cumming deep in her tight pussy with my big white man meaty cock, & secretly campaigning my #ICryalgiaIForPresident run, and I gotta...
  8. ICryalgiaI

#RepealThe13th

as a white man in his prime i motion to repeal the 13th amendment from the us constitution 8========================D ~~ (|) me and your mom having sexe!!!!1 ^^
  9. ICryalgiaI

[VAPE] Best pro settings for V4

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣤⣤⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣤⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⠦⠄⠀⠀ ⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡋⢁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣤⣀⣤⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣴⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⢿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠄⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣙⣿⣿⣿⣷⣀⣼⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀...
  10. ICryalgiaI

me when the

fucking poogarbers will never take over glaggleland GLAGGLELAND REMAINS #1 YOU FUCKING CHICKEN CHOMPING MELON MUNCHING COTTON PICKING SHOE SHINING MOON CRICKETS
  11. ICryalgiaI

sexman gaming

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣤⣤⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣤⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⠦⠄⠀⠀ ⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡋⢁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣤⣀⣤⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣴⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⢿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠄⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣙⣿⣿⣿⣷⣀⣼⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀...
  12. ICryalgiaI

i'm not a racist or anything, but

gungaginga gungaginga
  13. ICryalgiaI

[poll] how many hotdogs can you fit inside of urself

i am curious and would like to know i personally can fit 32 hotdogs inside of all of my holes B)
  14. ICryalgiaI

[IMPORTANT] Read Here!!

your mom suck me thru my jorts
  15. ICryalgiaI

call me a piano player the way i finger a minor

giggity giggity gooooooo
  16. ICryalgiaI

diarrhea cock poop sex

balls in my face
  17. ICryalgiaI

what color is your butthole

my butthole is cherry bright red what about you guys
  18. ICryalgiaI

What settings should I use for legit hypixel?

hi i bought a rank on hypixel and i don't want to risk a ban because i have the highest donor rank. what toggles and settings can i use to be safe?
  19. ICryalgiaI

Forge 1.15.1 crash when inject?

Hi, I recently used V3 with no issues but as soon as I go to eject VapeV4 into 1.15.2 Forge, it auto crashes, if you tell me how to upload a log I would be more then happy to, please help!! Edit, I get a warning while loading mod on startup too, before injecting, the error code is [17May2020...