Search results

1. Alexx

Vape Friends Update Showcase Video

I made this so I figured I'd just post it here, probably the last post for a while
  2. Alexx

Probably quitting vape forums

Hello, I’m not going to pretend like this is a big deal or anything but I am likely done with vape forums, as well as cheating in general. I got vape when I was around 12 years old, and I just never fully quit the community for some reason. I am now 16, and I have recently found a lot of success...
  3. Alexx

Pink Tape Rankings (first listen)

Flooded the face - 7.5 Suicide doors - 4 Aye - 4 Crush em - 4.5 Amped - 5.5 x2 - 6.5 Died and came back - 6 Spin again - 7.5 That fya - 3 I gotta (ridiculous) - 7 Endless fashion - 7 Mama, I'm sorry (can't feel my body) - 6.5 All alone - 7 Nakamura - 8 Just wanna rock - 5.5 Fire alarm - 4 CS - 4...
  4. Alexx

Hit Calculator

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape v4 (and lite if u want) Suggestion Description: Add an option for nametags to display the amount of hits it would take to kill the player using your current weapon Video Reference (Not required):
  5. Alexx

Pack request

@Merryzz drop this pack bby
  6. Alexx

Arithmo released exhi for free

7. Alexx

Bypassing Paladin

Hello, Paladin currently flags something about vape lite, but this detection is a false. It flags some characteristic of administrator programs being present in vape (which doesn’t have admin), but you can circumvent the detection by running vape as admin. If you are being ssd on a server with...
  8. Alexx

Vape performance issues

With vape injected, my game is unplayable. Please fix this manthe!
  9. Alexx

Hypixel new velocity checks

Lately, hypixel has been lagging back for vertical velo that wasn’t either 0 or close to 100. Now, 0 vertical velocity is anticheat banning, and there might be other velo checks.
  10. Alexx

Predetermined target option for scaffold

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape v4 Suggestion Description: allows you to shift click a block (with unlimited range) and vape will scaffold to it. It will also check if you have enough blocks to get there. If you think this feature is too blatant, you could make it so the user still...
  11. Alexx

Legit scaffold by default for new scaffold modes

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape v4 Suggestion Description: It's very annoying to place the blocks before the new scaffold modes begin, and it is confusing many new users. I suggest defaulting to legit scaffold (sneak on edge) until the activation requirement is met, to prevent...
  12. Alexx

New Vape Update Footage

He’s using the new vape update in this video with hud off, so take a look (bedbreaker, new bridging modes, etc)
  13. Alexx

Reason for hypixel bans lately

The reason that people with seemingly low settings are getting banned is a new rotation check added by watchdog devs. This was meant to target killaura, but also detects hitboxes. I know it was already correctly identified to be hitboxes, just providing a reason. Source: Tasteful - novoline...
  14. Alexx

Infinite fly

15. Alexx

Verus fly bypass with vape lol

16. Alexx

More color options for Vape v4

17. Alexx

Blatant Modules

For anyone that likes to blatant cheat, the speed mode anticheat A will work on hypixel with 0 steps (on ground strafe). I believe that with pingspoof you may be able to even increase the steps a little bit, but i dont care enough to use my alts on vape.
  18. Alexx

People impersonating Skateboardings

@skatecomeback @skateboardingsxd are both fake
  19. Alexx

Vypr VPN Account Shop

Does anyone have the link to an alt shop that has vypr accounts in stock? Thanks.