Search results

1. F

I bypassed MMC.

basically they ban for autoclicker on vape you need good coded autoclicker or click by ur self so you won't get banned for reach etc
  2. F

[Idea] [Question] Lunar Client Manthe Clicker

So i wan't to buy vape lite and have idea how to make manthe clicker bypassing lunar ban waves. I think Lunar Client if it just see that you have Manthe Clicker in title of program it just give you ticket to ban wave. (i think that it work) So why not just with some program change Manthe Clicker...
  3. F

Better BearNet in v3

Hi! I have suggestion to vape v3. Make bearnet for example for only hits - you will get delayed hits for example for 50ms but you won't get delayed pots etc. Vape dev can also make delayed movement etc etc. I know it can be hard to code it but i think it's worth it (vape need new things)...
  4. F

Good information for CLOSET CHEATERS!

Right now, we can play on lunar.gg with vape. You can join even with forge (but only on NA!). So basically we can cheat without lunar right now minus is that you can't play ranked and you are only in queue with people without lunar
  5. F

[NEED HELP] How to change anydesk ip?

yo on mmc i got ONE time banned in ss now they everytime ban me for ban evasion because they know my anydesk id and they check is player with this id banned. (they probably have something like anydesk id database with player, if i have same id as player banned i will get ban). so title
  6. F

How to bypass MMC (High Settings)

Yo! Im seeing a lot of people that think MMC is not bypassable or something, they say ,,i got banned for using 3.01 reach". But they are wrong, but how you get banned? let me explain. MMC don't have any extramaly good reach checks, they are decent. Most of bans are because You use bad...