Search results

1. F

I bypassed MMC.

basically they ban for autoclicker on vape you need good coded autoclicker or click by ur self so you won't get banned for reach etc
  2. F

[Idea] [Question] Lunar Client Manthe Clicker

lmao one anticheat pack from my country that is trash but have 2500+ players servers on it work like if it see Cheat Engine in title of program it crashes and ban you XD, so that's why i think like that.
  3. F

Any other ghost client better than vape

I don't care every ghost client is same. Only some have more features lmao.
  4. F

[Idea] [Question] Lunar Client Manthe Clicker

So i wan't to buy vape lite and have idea how to make manthe clicker bypassing lunar ban waves. I think Lunar Client if it just see that you have Manthe Clicker in title of program it just give you ticket to ban wave. (i think that it work) So why not just with some program change Manthe Clicker...
  5. F

pretty sure, but i think drip lite actually have same features as vape lite. Drip lite have misplace btw (ik vape lite also have) Yeah, but you can't play on BAC protected servers, with vape it's instant ban but you can play on others because badlion have no anticheat
  6. F

What? I can bypass EVERY Minecraft server with this + play on BAC protected servers.
  7. F

use a hwid spoofer.
  8. F

Minemen best legit settings (no bullshit)

lmao super legit settings aimassist max it's blatant. however you can just jitter click and use 3.1 reach
  9. F

Better BearNet in v3

Ping spoof is not detectable
  10. F

Better BearNet in v3

Yes, but servers right now don't have checks for it.
  11. F

Better BearNet in v3

Hi! I have suggestion to vape v3. Make bearnet for example for only hits - you will get delayed hits for example for 50ms but you won't get delayed pots etc. Vape dev can also make delayed movement etc etc. I know it can be hard to code it but i think it's worth it (vape need new things)...
  12. F

Best Autoclicker settings for Hypixel [Watchdog/Staff Bans]

Hits above 4.2 blocks don't register on hypixel
  13. F

Lunar or BLC ?

If you get banned from Badlion Client you can't play servers with BAC protection.
  14. F

Lunar or BLC ?

You won't.
  15. F

Good information for CLOSET CHEATERS!

so you can just put 12-18 with ac against him and try to beat him on manthe clicker
  16. F

yea, but idk you can duel like stimpy (idk you can do it without ac) and use against him autoclicker and like 3.15 reach.
  17. F

Right now, we can play on lunar.gg with vape. You can join even with forge (but only on NA!). So basically we can cheat without lunar right now minus is that you can't play ranked and you are only in queue with people without lunar
  18. F

Vape v3 MMC Settings

velocity get you banned. Delete it and up reach to 3.1 but if you wan't to be safe you can 3.08 edit: remember to put only while sprinting, vertical check and water check!!! And use this reach: 3.0 - 3.08. You won't get banned