Search results

1. YeetusFeetus

Settings for MINECADIA (FACTIONS)

Hello, I'm looking for some decent settings that bypass on minecadia pirate such as aimassist and autoclicker and whatnot, send me your configs!
  2. YeetusFeetus

Does Vape Lite work on Lunar?

Just wondering because I'm debating on buying it. I know that vape v4 doesn't but does vape lite inject? And if so, what modules can you use?
  3. YeetusFeetus

Is KEEPSPRINT detectable on hypixel?

Simple question ^^^
  4. YeetusFeetus

Boosting Tips and Tricks

Just a person whos very close to masters, Im looking for tips from anyone who might have expiernce boosting. Tips to better boost and how to boost and also to que the account you want to boost would be appreciated!
  5. YeetusFeetus

LOOKING FOR A BOOSTER

Looking for someone to help me boost to masters, im currently already in diamond divison legit this season, dm me here or contact me on discord at babino#1090 if your interested
  6. YeetusFeetus

best settings for masters? (got diamond last season)

looking for some settings to get masters possibly as i got diamond legit last season
  7. YeetusFeetus

Buying Vape Lite (THis is more towards staff)

Im considering buying the vape lite version of vape but I really want to purchase a permanent one. Is there any way you guys can charge me a different price for permanant? I am willing to pay the money for it
  8. YeetusFeetus

Regarding Hitboxes

I am about to try and use hitboxes on hypixel with on reach and velocity. For those of you who have used hitboxes, is it safe to use on hypixel and is setting it to 0.02-0.05 a good number?
  9. YeetusFeetus

pvpland new practice server

settings for pvp land? this question is for people who happen to play on it as it is a new server
  10. YeetusFeetus

lunar client anticheat and mantheclicker

does anyone know if you can keep the anticheat thing on lunar on and have mantheclicker on as well?? will you be banned if it is?
  11. YeetusFeetus

Mantheclicker-Lunar Client Settings

People who use lunar client with mantheclicker what are your cps set to? Also with ac or ac off?
  12. YeetusFeetus

best mantheclicker settings for lunar?

What are the best settings for the mantheclicker autoclicker on lunar client? currently i have it at 9-15
  13. YeetusFeetus

Fishing rod and Snowball pvp

Does anyone know/have tips on how to pvp against people who snowball or rod spam? Personally Im not good with hotkeying so I was wondering if tapping w whenever you get hit with a fishing rod would be effective or some other way?
  14. YeetusFeetus

Ban Evasion Hypixel

Hey does anyone know if Hypixel enforces ban evasion?
  15. YeetusFeetus

Whats the highest reach setting you can do when beaner.net is on?

Just wondering for around 200ms
  16. YeetusFeetus

Beaner.net keeps crashing my minecraft

I try to turn up the delay but even at a small amount like 30 it crashes
  17. YeetusFeetus

Beaner.net?

A bit confused as to what beaner.net does, and what settings can i use with it?
  18. YeetusFeetus

How to Inject Vape v3 into badlion?

Hey guys Im having trouble injecting vape v3 into badlion, says cant detect forge or something
  19. YeetusFeetus

Looking for ghost vape users

currently making an op guild filled with secret vape users among legit players, dm me if your interested with your ign
  20. YeetusFeetus

best vape lite settings for hypixel?

I'm in need of some settings that are really good for ranked sw on hypixel