Search results

1. GamerOfGamers

What settings ya'll be using in 20201 (hypixel any mode)

Just outta curiosity cuz ive been using my own settings and just curious on what u guys use lol
  2. GamerOfGamers

Planning to buy lite (need info)

Anyone with lite please respond to this, if you dont but have had experience with it then u can respond too, if you want to try to convince me to get something else ive already made up my mind, so stfu. Main questions i have 1. Does Lite work with lunar? (if so what modules work) 2. What does...
  3. GamerOfGamers

I need honest opinions on Vape Lite

Title i basically am planning to purchase vape lite lifetime soon but it’s pretty expensive and I need some thoughts on what you guys think of it, is it worth $60? I already have v4 but as most of you know u can’t inject it into lunar and I can’t stand using blc or anything else, for all you...
  4. GamerOfGamers

{Need] External Lunar Client Autoclicker (left and right click)

So as most of you know, lunar patched v4, im looking for an external left and right click autoclicker with the autoclicking options kinda like what v4 has, I mainly need a block break option is an external autoclicker that works with lunar client. I'd get lite lifetime but its pretty expensive...
  5. GamerOfGamers

whats next?

So as most of you guys may already know, lunar and im pretty sure blc isn't compatible with v4 because they have patched it, im just wondering what's next, what other clients are we able to use as forge is really bad. I assume we should possibly wait for vape devs to fix that issue and make v4...
  6. GamerOfGamers

Right autoclicker or fast place 2.0 delay? (HYPIXEL)

Title. this is for rsw since staff spectates top games. Cuz apparently fastplace is detectible my staff?? I’ve been using it for a while now without any issue but I don’t understand why fastplace even with 2.0 delay would get me staff banned.
  7. GamerOfGamers

Lunar client crashes mid game with v4 injected

somtimes ill be mid game and lunar will just crash, it seems to be running smoothly until it happens idk why
  8. GamerOfGamers

[RELEASE] Vape v4 Legit Watchdog Safe Ranked Skywars config (NO KA)

These settings after basically legit, if you cant aim and click high cps and do all that shit then this will def help. THIS IS WHAT I CURRENTLY USE, I HAVE NOT BEEN CALLED OUT FOR CHEATING OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN BY SALTY PLAYERS AND SHIT. THESE SETTINGS ARE NOT BLATANT NOR ARE THEY CLOSET, THESE...
  9. GamerOfGamers

Why does low reach make it so I can hit entities from 5 blocks????

ive reported this to the bug report but im not sure why this is an issue, i have my reach at 3.1 blocks but im able to hit from 5 blocks.... video: I might be doing something wrong but if someone can test this out and make sure that would be great
  10. GamerOfGamers

funny idea

this is just a funny idea i really dont want this to happen, but you know how Lunar has this thing where if someone else is using lunar u can see the lunar icon next to their name, what if somehow you can have it so if someone else is using vape you can see it by some logo or something. Idk I...
  11. GamerOfGamers

[RELEASE] Vape v4 Blatant Watchdog Safe Ranked Skywars config (no KA or velocity)

I've been using and testing these settings since v3. ive been working, risking my accounts to get banned for the sake of testing blatant settings, they are really blatant so expect to be called out for cheating, but unless you are getting spectated by a staff u should have nothing to worry about...
  12. GamerOfGamers

[Req] Semi Blatant (but undetectible by watchdog) Settings v4

I need some semi blatant settings for v4, undetectible by watchdog tho, idc about staff
  13. GamerOfGamers

v4 Right autoclicker doubles off first click

so with my AutoClicker, i have right mode on 9-10 cps and when i click once to place a block, 2 place for some reason, its really annoying has screwed me over a couple of times. any way to fix this?
  14. GamerOfGamers

These settings still undetectible?

I accidentally made 2 of these LOL SOrry So back in vape v3 i used these settings: aim assist: Click aim aim while on target strafe increase check block break vertical aim: 2.0 Horizontal speed: 6.5 Max angle: 121 Distance 4.1 Autoclicker: Break Blocks Left: 12-16 Right: 12-16 reach: Range...
  15. GamerOfGamers

These settings still undetectible?

So back in vape v3 i used these settings: aim assist: Click aim aim while on target strafe increase check block break vertical aim: 2.0 Horizontal speed: 6.5 Max angle: 121 Distance 4.1 Autoclicker: Break Blocks Left: 12-16 Right: 12-16 reach: Range: 3.4-4.0 Vertical Check Only while...
  16. GamerOfGamers

Hypixel Banwaves?

People told me there are hypixel ban waves but my question is, when is the next banwave? how often are banwaves, why would hypixel do a banwave instead of banning one by one? Also what are the highest settings for: Autoclicker, Reach, Velocity and Hitboxes I can use to not get caught in the...
  17. GamerOfGamers

Legit Scaffold Bypass Watchdog?

[title]
  18. GamerOfGamers

Hyperium with v3?

[title] Hyperium is a forge client so idk if I can launch vape v3 on it