Search results

1. TerribleCheater

General Closet Cheating QOL Changes

Velocity Jump Reset: Disable if Jump Boost active Add an option to disable the Velocity module's Jump Reset option if the player has jump boost. In scenarios where you have jump boost, jump resetting results you failing the jump reset and randomly jump high mid-fight, causing you to almost...
  2. TerribleCheater

Vape V4 v4.04 Update (Changelog)

Vape V4 4.04 Added on October 13th, 2020 (https://www.vape.gg/changelog/v4) New additions: Health Prediction - Predicts health of players, for whenever health is hidden server side -Options to estimate for food + healing from food and to estimate damage from falling (fall damage) Explosions...
  3. TerribleCheater

Autoclicker Blockhit only on Swords

When the blockhit option is on it works on any item. This causes problems, especially when switching from your sword to your rod really quickly, since the rod cannot go far without being pulled back due to the blockhit feature. I suggest just making it so that the blockhit option only works...
  4. TerribleCheater

Rearview

Rearview is basically a camera that shows whats behind you. Pretty useful to see what the person chasing you is doing. However, I have one question: How detectable is this? Wouldn't the server detect that you're not using third person and still being able to see behind you..?
  5. TerribleCheater

Vape V4 Changelog..?

Just realized that Vape V4 was released. Is there an official changelog anywhere for it? And what are your guys thought's on it? Any new features I should watch out for?
  6. TerribleCheater

Forum Suggestions

I have two suggestions regarding the forums: 1) Dark Mode: This would drastically help people who use the forums late at night, and help reduce eye strain. (Also would look more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion) 2) Perks for Active/Well-Known Members: People with the “Active Member” and...
  7. TerribleCheater

Autoclicker Inventory Fill In Chests

Have there be an option for Autoclicker’s Inventory Fillto be only used in chests. Instead of using ChestSteal, you can just have an autoclicker while you’re inside of the chest GUI, and just hold down the left click button and take the items out. Once you’re out of the chest, the autoclicker...
  8. TerribleCheater

Difference Between Launcher Versions

Is there a difference between launcher versions? I just realized that I have been using Vape v3's launcher v1.5.1 for 3 months, not knowing that there was an updated launcher (v1.6.0). Do the more update launcher versions help with anything? Or are they just the same but with a different GUI?
  9. TerribleCheater

Vape V3’s Modules/Information

A lot of you guys seem to not know about how some modules work/how detectable they are, so here’s a link that explains every module one by one. (For Vape V3 only) It’s quite a long read, and has a pretty thorough explanation on how each modules work This is also kind of outdated (Last edited...
  10. TerribleCheater

ChestSteal/Nametags Detectability

How detectable is ChestSteal on Hypixel? I use/used ChestSteal to quickly loot chests on Skywars games, and I've had no problem until I was banned. I'm wondering how detectable this module is, and if it is, is there any settings to prevent a ban? I mean if you think about it, it's just grabbing...
  11. TerribleCheater

ParticleESP

There should be a module that allows you to see where specific particles are. Like Search, but instead of blocks it searches for particles instead. To find a particle, just type in the name of the particle (For example, If I wanted to find the "green star" particle, I would type in...
  12. TerribleCheater

Autoclicking- Break Block Module

There is an option to break blocks whilst autoclicking. However, this might lead to some problems, like when you aim at the floor you stop clicking or breaking blocks while in a fight with someone. Whenever I fight someone in ranked skywars, they place blocks to block themselves up and I...
  13. TerribleCheater

Vape V3 Text GUI Improvement

When Text GUI is enabled in Vape V3, it shows what cheats you have on. This is extremely helpful for people who uses binds to play (For example, if I see a moderator in a game I just press “B” to disable my reach). Also, this helps with seeing what cheats do you have on and have off. However...
  14. TerribleCheater

AntiBot

Is AntiBot detectable? It only removes the bots that surround you but it's under the Blatant modules, so I'm not sure if it's detectable
  15. TerribleCheater

Misplace- When should you use it?

I have been using Misplace for quite some time now, and I don't record using it. Most people only use it when recording, but misplace is actually quite different from reach. Misplace is a version of reach where the player is closer to you client-sided; in your perspective when you hit someone...
  16. TerribleCheater

Blacklisted Modifications Ban?

I got diamond division with: Aimassist 10 Speed Reach 3.5-3.7 Velocity horizontal 91%, 100% chance Autoclicker 13-16 CPS Hitboxes: 0.05 Timer 1.02 Am I going to be banned from a moderator? No one reported me that I know of, but about 5 people have dmed me saying "L cheater", and I'm not sure if...
  17. TerribleCheater

Vape V3 temp files

When I go to Run and enter %temp% there are jansi-64 files that are made from autoclickers (I think). Doesn’t this make vape detectable? When you press self destruct, you should delete all files from %temp%
  18. TerribleCheater

Hitboxes Settings

At what point does hitboxes become blatant? I’m using 0.05, but I have read that hitboxes is blatant and detectable, so should I stop using hitboxes all together, or is 0.05 good? How much expand amount is undetectable until it because detectable again?
  19. TerribleCheater

Hypixel Blockhitting Glitch

Everytime I use Vape V3's autoclicker, when I blockhit while clicking at the same time it doesn't let me hit my opponent anymore. This is really annoying and caused me to lose a lot of games. Keep in mind that the blockhit option is turned off. Does turning on the blockhit option prevent this...
  20. TerribleCheater

New Vape User Here!

Just bought vape v3, and messed with some settings. Would you recommend me some good settings to get diamond division, or even masters? Also, I accidentally pressed IP confirm in the vape account settings, is that ip now permanently binded to my account or can I change it? Anyway, I'm glad I...