Search results

1. C

Search bug for soooo longggg vape lite

Whenever I use search for vape lite and set the colours of the ores they reset every time I reset Minecraft. Even after I sync settings.
  2. C

FPS boost cient to inject vape?

you can use frames+ on forge its what I use and its great
  3. C

help me | admins help

If you are talking about ka yes it’s blatant, but if you mean for autoclicker I use it. It doesn’t auto block for you but it makes it really easy to blockhit on hypixel
  4. C

Glade.gg uhc

Yes
  5. C

Request: Blatant UHC settings

Yeah and also bhop is usually banned after like 3 games depending how long well you do cos so many staff watch uhc. But if you want closet https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/my-uhc-hypixel-settings-9star.8077/
  6. C

Killaura silent vs anti cheat

What is the actual difference and which one should I use on hypixel. Obviously it says anti-cheat bypasses but is it worse than silent?
  7. C

Questions

It’s your lucky day
  8. C

Killaura Toggle Settings

Anyone?
  9. C

Vape v3 search

Correct me if I’m wrong but why is vape lites “search” different to vape v3. I can use vape lites one with cave only on hypixel but not v3
  10. C

Request: Closet Hypixel UHC Settings (vape v3)

yeah I get the invisible bug so much it’s so annoying it’s only with vape v3 as well. Same with cave only search I doesn’t work with vape v3
  11. C

Vape Lite Problem

I know you can test your reach on mobs to show it works, but the display doesn’t
  12. C

Vape Lite Problem

The display mod doesn’t show the reach but your reach still works
  13. C

Vape Lite Problem

The reach display mod doesn’t show above 3 blocks
  14. C

I play on forge with vape v3
  15. C

Me too I get that
  16. C

Yeah still doesn’t maybe I have a mod interfering?
  17. C

Search doesn’t work on vape v3 hypixel for some reason but vape lite’s search does. Why is that
  18. C

Rod aimbot

Is it possible that rod aimbot can be changed to where the rod throws to the player instead of my aim being aids
  19. C

KeepSprint for legit cheater?

It’s looks blatant af when u are chasing someone but I think it’s undetectable
  20. C

Option to not have more precise options in sliders

You can just ctrl click and type it in