Search results

1. 50sixone

Vape Lite - Blockhit (Manual)

Is this module safe to use and is it undetectable from anti-cheats / staff bans?
  2. 50sixone

Nametags

@Manthe Could you please add the number of items a player has within the “equipment” option. I believe this used to be a feature, but for example showing the number of pearls a player has when held in their hand. Thanks
  3. 50sixone

Vape Lite - RAC

Does anyone know the ID for "snowballs", "eggs" & "bottle o' enchanting" for the right AutoClicker? Thanks
  4. 50sixone

@TussalMer

🤮
  5. 50sixone

Start Delay

Are there any experienced Vape Lite users that know a good Start Delay setting for the Right Autoclicker? I have steered away from using Fastplace, with a Delay of 1, so that I do not get caught in a possible ban wave on Hypixel (provided that staff / watchdog start checking your RMB). I am...
  6. 50sixone

Vape Discord

Could someone please send me an invite link to the updated Vape discord? Much appreciated
  7. 50sixone

Text GUI - Vape Lite

Could the feature where you can hide/blacklist certain modules in the text GUI (like in Vape V4) be added to Vape Lite? This would really help when it comes to toggling Velocity, Scaffold, Renders etc. Thanks xx
  8. 50sixone

Replicate settings - dqves

Hi guys, I do not by any means think that dqves cheats but he has been accused several times for AA, AC, Reach & Velo. I get around the same ping ~250 and was curious what you thought some replicate settings would look like with his playstyle. Cheers in advance <3
  9. 50sixone

Vape Lite vs V4 (Auto block)

Is there a difference between the two? I have heard that V4’s Auto block is eventually detected by staff
  10. 50sixone

New reaction - Vape Forums

Hey @Manthe, could you please add the “Person Facepalming” emoji to the forums. This is so that we can react to dumbasses like @ProBoss389 who recommend using 4 block reach on any server Much appreciated
  11. 50sixone

RMB Auto clicker

@Manthe could you please make the right Auto clicker a separate module from the left Auto clicker in Vape V4 or at least add a toggleable option to the RMB? This is so that you can keep the left Auto clicker going (always ready for fights if you get jumped), toggle the right Auto clicker as you...
  12. 50sixone

Slider - Vape V4

Is there a way to edit values on Vape V4 to a specific number instead of using the slider and only getting an approximation? I remember you used to be able to option + click on a module and then type the value you wanted, or has this feature been removed? Thanks