Search results

1. Bryce

pee pee poo

poop on forehead L
  2. Bryce

Petition to unban @Tylerr

So my homie got banned. He was defiantly the life of this bum ass forums page. Yall lame af for banning him yall lost constant laughter. I have a feeling he'll be back soon. :)
  3. Bryce

Mr Doge

Its been a little while since ive seen my dear oldest friend mr cunt man him self. Where tf have i been you ask, your moms pussy. Sincerely your not friendly cunt man Mr Cunt face mr doge.
  4. Bryce

Rearzz

he a lil bitch.
  5. Bryce

LGBTQ bs

bunch of fags that think their still in Highschool so they made a group in the world to "not be judged." But in reality who the fuck cares about a bunch of transgenders that think they deserve more rights. Fucking loser's.
  6. Bryce

African American think about.

Why do they look like sharpies.
  7. Bryce

Cock and ball torture.

cock and ball torture, sometime when I lay in bed I put on my cock ring and I go wild, then I have my boyfriend, bash my dick with a sledge hammer so I can feel what my grandfather did in name', what do I do if I feel this way? am I gay? no no I am not im in LOVE with cock and ball torture.
  8. Bryce

Tyrone.

Tyrone is a big black guy. I met Tyrone about 3 weeks ago, the first thing he said to me is "I fucked yo mama hoe." I told Tyrone he is a bitch and then he proceeded to show me the sex tape. Tyrone fucked my mom.
  9. Bryce

vag.

wen i wak up for morning tyme i want vag, vag maks wurld go round, if i were a girl id lick my own vag and id do nasty wit my own vag bc i like vag so so much sometime wen i see vag in vids i like to think of myself havin a vag and i jus be like oh wow and i put mi pp back #tuckgamstrong and...