Search results

1. Vape

Official Vape Pre-roll

Many people have requested the official vape pre-roll and as i was cleaning out my PC today I found the original vape pre-roll file. So here it is for all of you who asked for it: http://www.mediafire.com/file/vab1b7uw7zruwzu/Vape_Pre_roll.mp4/file
  2. Vape

Fire COCK module

Render a 3D fire cock on your player that only vape users can see that way everyone using vape will known how well endowed you are! Of course I am the most well endowed member on the forums so @Manthe will need to give me a special Supreme Fire cock cosmetic folks.
  3. Vape

Through blocks option for aim assist [Vape V3]

A through blocks option for he aim assist would be a nice addition.
  4. Vape

Vape Downloader with sleek modern UI.

I have had some interest from @KhwPp in me creating a Vape downloader app. This would be a modern UI with download buttons for each vape version (vape jar and exe versions) that once clicked would download vape automatically without interacting with your browser or visiting the vape website...
  5. Vape

Big update coming to the vape client! [Vape Cheat Breaker Compatibility]

Many of you say 'Lord IBeThieving, Lord, did you actually code vape?!' And yes folks it is indeed true! Here I have attached a screenshot of me coding a HUGE update coming to the vape client! No more asking whether I coded it or not! 100% proof right here and a exclusive in depth look at my...
  6. Vape

How to prepare your system for a screen-share (Important)

This tutorial focuses on disabling windows features that can lead to you getting caught in a screen-share. This is not a 'How to bypass a screen-share' thread you can refer to Ryan's post for that. Ryan's post: http://bit.ly/2zsvfLc Stop windows storing data in the Compatibility...
  7. Vape

Hypixel does not enjoy the following vape pre roll!?!

Disgusting folks!
  8. Vape

Manthe!

@Manthe I am willing to sing the vape pre roll if shadowgirl does the moan part! Tell cbrady420 to make it happen! Also I would be open to doing a duet with you I feel like we could produce a staggering vocal performance!
  9. Vape

ERROR ACCOUNT LOCKED!

My account got locked this happend just now when I tried to update my IP it said "You cannot update your IP to this" and I don't account share manthe knows this I saw another thread that says this and was just wondering is this happening to everyone? I have a dynamic IP but that cant be the...
  10. Vape

CHEAT BREAKER FULL MODS RELEASE (Ultimate MOD)

Also @Manthe free vape advertising! Loving the vape preroll ;) If you download this mod make sure to like and subscribe!
  11. Vape

#NewHeaderPhoto!

https://twitter.com/IBeThieving/status/906573754888806400
  12. Vape

#NewProfilePic!

Hello folks it is I, Lord IBeThieving! I am currently in GREAT turmoil over the two profile pics that I need to pick between. I have decided to put it to the public vote as i cannot decide. you have two phenomenal selections to choose between so yes I understand the decision will be hard for...
  13. Vape

Cheat Breaker Ultimate MOD Release!

Ultimate cheater beater MOD enjoy.
  14. Vape

I coded vape

@Manthe is my employee
  15. Vape

Metro GUI Added to the themes Tab

So the metro GUI was arguably the best client GUI ever made. If @Manthe could add this to vape it would be amazing I am specifically talking about the metro 5.1 GUI not the latest version the developer ruined the GUI in the latest edition.
  16. Vape

How to remove old autoclicker entries from explorer.exe?

Title says it all anyone know how I can do this?
  17. Vape

Manthe client detector

why did you disable it please turn I back on xD
  18. Vape

Vape lite X-ray or block esp

Title says it all would you consider adding this as there is no real way of hiding X-ray in screenshares thanks.