2. IncognitoDoge

Velocity only on melee hit

lol
  3. IncognitoDoge

I really need help.

https://vape.gg/contact
  4. IncognitoDoge

Make it so you can't reply to threads that are 90+ days old

Wow permanent ban again, that was record timing..
  5. IncognitoDoge

Autoclicker

Yes
  6. IncognitoDoge

Autoclicker

??? It doesn’t? That might just be a visual bug..?
  7. IncognitoDoge

HUD

What HUD? There is multiple... If you are referring to the main GUI press right shift.
  8. IncognitoDoge

another suggestion vape v4

How can you be sure? It's just an example, a lot of content creators use that for their outro (not nico is one)
  9. IncognitoDoge

I'm bumping this again because I like the idea, I also did this in photoshop: I'm not an artist but something like that (which would look better ofc) would actually be really cool @Manthe consider this.
  10. IncognitoDoge

Vape Bug Report Thread

Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc): V4 & 1.8.9 Forge Brief description of the bug: The position of HUD mods (in the legit mod menu) reset upon opening it again. How to reproduce the bug: Open the legit mod menu, enable keystrokes, coords, or any other...
  11. IncognitoDoge

[IMG]

12. IncognitoDoge

Banned on Lunar

You were either banned for w tap, a mod checked your logs for auto clicker, or you were falsely banned. You were probably falsely banned since lunar does have a reputation for having incompetent staff and false bans aren’t unheard of.
  13. IncognitoDoge

They aren’t referring to the module, they’re talking about the app in general. There isn’t anything special about it, in fact I actually prefer YouTube since there is some underrated music / unreleased songs that Spotify doesn’t have. Spotify is popular simply because people made it that way.
  14. IncognitoDoge

Legit Mod Suggestions

Text shadow, remove background (I know this is an option for some but not all) color, size, etc. I’ll send a screenshot of some stuff lunar has, that’s what I’m thinking.
  15. IncognitoDoge

Legit Mod Suggestions

I mean, I don’t think the identity of it will change over these features as it would be the same as any other legit mods already added. As for Spotify integration, it’s basically just a tab that allows you to control Spotify without having to tab out of the game, considering that 80% or more of...
  16. IncognitoDoge

WELCOME NEW FORUMERS (Forum guide)

https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/this-forum-is-not-a-help-desk.156/
  17. IncognitoDoge

Autoclicker

It’s safe, it just presses right click, that’s not detectable.
  18. IncognitoDoge

Legit Mod Suggestions

Alright, what about people that use the Vanilla version of Minecraft? Since Vanilla has the best stability with the client. This wouldn’t change, still known as a client. Yes pretty much, similar to my first point.
  19. IncognitoDoge

Legit Mod Suggestions

The questions doesn’t make sense, I wouldn’t suggest it if I had any negative stance towards it lol