Search results

1. Tryehard

Hypixel Atlas [How To Bypass] [Analysis]

I used 3.8 misplace, like hella blatant velocity and legit scaffold 0 ms and i ezly bypassed look puppy for months and I am still using it ngl (using it sometimes lol)
  2. Tryehard

Ass Or Tits????

Tits cause I can do more then I can on a s s and I can actually see the girls face (without getting her pregnent)
  3. Tryehard

1.9+ AutoClicker (add 1.9+ mode)

some retards actually do "for smp" Like me lol ^
  4. Tryehard

Vape lite suggestion!!!!

ur vepe lita made me remind of tenebrous's "vae-pae Lee-tah" meme LMAO
  5. Tryehard

reach - ghost hits

all people from vape forums take no kb my guy : ) they are always on top
  6. Tryehard

reach - ghost hits

150 ping is laggy and even if you are playing legit.. If you try hitting people while running or try hitting people then your particles will appear 1st before the actual hit and sometimes it doesnt even reg the hit. Its the ping most of the times and the server
  7. Tryehard

reach - ghost hits

ping?
  8. Tryehard

Vape Bug Report Thread

Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc): vape lite forge and lunar client Brief description of the bug: Vape Lite's Autoclicker with break block bugs the keystrokes mod on lunar client and few other forge keystrokes mod while breaking blocks. It is very...
  9. Tryehard

Clients

cant provide u names of clients that vape works on "without bugs" but vape v4 works on labymod, badlion client but the thing is some modules have problems to work. All combat modules works fine tho as well as render modules :)
  10. Tryehard

New vape lite update (3.2.0)

vape.gg/support < best support ww
  11. Tryehard

New vape lite update (3.2.0)

works on lunar 1.16?
  12. Tryehard

Watchdog/hypixel

ikr bro its so unfare. I got a fking dell optiflex 790 with a fucking intel i5 2400 i get like 10 fps on block games
  13. Tryehard

Watchdog/hypixel

optifine's zoom is not possible in vanilla. Therefore its illegal and bannable
  14. Tryehard

almost all hack clients have been cracked by kangaroo?

vape.gg is like the juicy 40$ steak where those ratted and cracked websites and clients are those 2$ rotten hamburgers thrown away on the bin. ^ copied and little modified like if u agree.
  15. Tryehard

Watchdog/hypixel

Fullbright is the most detected.
  16. Tryehard

How to use Vape v4 on Lunar? (nvm

now buy vape lite @ vape.gg
  17. Tryehard

Do not stab people irl

oMG poodewpei!
  18. Tryehard

stop with the "can hypixel detect (insert moduals here)"

Inject vape, press rightshift BOOM! INSTANT BAN